Jedi knight Anakin outside padme lead?

Hi guys :)
im farming for jedi knight revan at the moment, and have a bastila shan lead team in arena. Im using bastila, jolee, kanan, ezra and gmy, but i was wondering if Jedi knight anakin would fit the team instead of ezra, cause i like him really much, and is also farming general Kenobi

Replies

• Options
    hmm ezra is much better for the "long game". JKA also got nerfed for jedi team, and fit to GR teams mostly..
    typically, Bast L give the option of "support the ezra" kind of teams (like hide the dn). giving assists with Bastila, Hoda.. maybe if you have zKanan, feed TM too. the 15% tm start and the protection give enough time and kickstart to ezra stacking offense. he's really great for bast L teams, and in the end-game, people are doing:
    A) JKR+GMY+Jolee +2. this team revolves around giving GMY assists, and using his power.
    B) Bast+zKanan+Ezra +2. this team revolves around Ezra stacking damage, giving him assists and buffs.
    C) Padme, JKA, Snips, GK +1 (GR - c3p, zarris, aayla...) . just a standard GR team, with padme L. JKA perform much better there, and synergize well with Padme, snips and GK - and from them, only GK is well on other teams, so its hard to break it up.
    of course, from the +2 options for teams A and B, Old Ben is a must, and Hoda is a must (and preferably on the offensive team, so he'll use GMTraining on GMY/Ezra right away)
    generally, Ezra is better than JKA on bast team, and often better on JKR team than JKA. but JKA have his uses, and he's great attacker. just not in place of ezra.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    If you run jkr with anyone but bastilla, Jolee, gmy, and GK in arena you have a big target on your back because it's not as good of a team.

If for tw and ga you want two easier to beat teams with multiple counters than one team with very few counters, then you can split jkr and bastilla apart, and then I guess Ezra would have a role. If you drop gk from the jkr team to put him on the gr team, then his best replacements are Hoda or Old Ben.