RNG makes the AI look better than it actually is.

• Just lost a mirror match
  • Yes salty
  • RNG > Skill
  • Good RNG > Skill
  • The AI is terrible and beat me because of RNG
  • Still salty

In all seriousness though, I run 3 Jedi and the AI focused my Sidious and still managed to win.
Dat coin flip RNG
Dat resisted Humbling Blow

Dat tears I cri evri tiem
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    My favorite is when my dooku fails stun QGJ and their dooku double stuns my NON JEDI. If this occurs, it's an instant loss.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    My favorite is when my dooku fails stun QGJ and their dooku double stuns my NON JEDI. If this occurs, it's an instant loss.

Those games I usually just turn on auto to get it over with faster. Nothing says "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" like a failed dooku stun from me, double dooku stun from them, followed by 7 of my attacks being dodged back to back.
  • Options
    So, that happens to others too, I feel some sort of relief now, the game is "fair". As a level 70 but new member to the forum I didn't really want to start a thread about this but yeah sometimes it really gets ridiculous. I press auto and look away for a minute or two and take a deep breath...
  • Options
    So, that happens to others too, I feel some sort of relief now, the game is "fair". As a level 70 but new member to the forum I didn't really want to start a thread about this but yeah sometimes it really gets ridiculous. I press auto and look away for a minute or two and take a deep breath...

T'is the same with all things that include randomness.
    :) you are not alone.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    for RNG to take over skills you need to have a very RNG impact team, other wise I say skills is 90%