why no patch notes on Darth Revan change?

MoBlaq
582 posts Member
edited May 2019
Darth Revan used to start with Insanity, but it appears there was been a tweak to him that isnt posted on the update notes. He starts with Force Storm now

Replies

• TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I have not noticed this. Did my climb just a few hours ago and it didn't happen once. Occasionally the AI will start differently. I've seen JKR start with AOE every great once in a while. It's just RNG.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I did 3 fight with DR + Yoda and SiT. All 3 he did FS. So now the game is making tweaks to teams because people are finding ways around people with better speed mods...
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    I did 3 fight with DR + Yoda and SiT. All 3 he did FS. So now the game is making tweaks to teams because people are finding ways around people with better speed mods...

I did another one about 10 minutes ago and once again no change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KalHorn
    102 posts Member
    Options
    I did not see him start with FS in my climb though if the AI is smart enough to know when to prioritize one over the other that’s not something you can really complain about.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The AI will randomly and some times infrequently use different skills. I dont know if it's on open or just more noticeable, but if you do a quick search you will see JKR has started without marking toons as his opening move. It just happens sometimes.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    I have observed JKR open with AOE before, but it was very rare. Then again the JKR meta lasted so long and we've had so many JKR fights that we've seen the rare occurrences.

Have not seen DR open with anything else yet but I fight DR a lot less.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yesterday I saw a Falcon that didn’t open with Watch This.