Padme lead wai?

Ozyater
35 posts Member
Padme lead doesn’t seem to be working properly with the undispellable proc up. Is it just me? rurpg2lwpkw8.png
zzlncyokfm9s.png

Replies

• Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The tenacity down debuff may have been applied before the protection up.

It's impossible to dissect it further without a more elaborate description of the case.
  • Ozyater
    35 posts Member
    Options
    The tenacity down has nothing to do with it. Under padme lead gr dispel protection up on themselves and gain a stack of courage for each 5% protection up lost. In the top photo it’s gk’s turn but hasn’t removed his protection up and gained courage. Same thing in the bottom photo but it’s snips’ turn.
  • Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The only reason would be that the undispellable protection up, is not dispelled but simply "runs out".
  • Jamerson
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Its undispellable, even for the courage mechanic. The other normal stacks would work as intended. The one with the locked symbol comes from the unique which you gain from the enemy attacking out of turn, but its undispellable.
  • Ozyater
    35 posts Member
    Options
    So by putting the zeta on the unique and making it undispellable effectively hurt your dps? That can’t be right.
  • Options
    Gotta love how simple these kits are...

Always have to think will this omega or zeta hurt me more than help me...

So many examples of under max abilities performing better it's pointless to list. The key is know the interactions and sometimes that's hard with the recent kits.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta love how simple these kits are...

Always have to think will this omega or zeta hurt me more than help me...

So many examples of under max abilities performing better it's pointless to list. The key is know the interactions and sometimes that's hard with the recent kits.

So many examples? haha gtfoh
    Save water, drink champagne!