Search for people from my server : ripthestage , charlatan top 3

Prev1
arcanahunter
30 posts Member
edited April 2016
writing this post risk because we are in fierce battles and it was nice to sometimes exchange a few words
Post edited by arcanahunter on

Replies

• Jmboz
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Ha, just found this, I'm on that server usually hovering top 10 at payout
  • Options
    I'm glad someone finally found the post . I see you tonight at 7 positions . I have you on the list ally .
  • ripthestage
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm here. Glad my guild mate gave me a heads-up, I didn't see this topic. I'm glad you contacted me because I really don't understand your behaviour sometimes. :wink: I would like to share my thoughts on this arena thing with you because I feel you don't understand my moves or you may understand it but don't care. At least you can light me up :smile:
    I believe everbody can beat anybody in the arena on our level. Even the droids can be rank 1, not to mention I beat the top 5 with an old school Phasma lead, Sid, Kylo, Dooku, Daka team just for fun and it worked against all the popular squads, even if there was RG. In short: there is no real defense in this game.
    We are the most active players around our payout time (and sometimes Charlatan, Maxooo and of course the newbies). That means we should be rank 1-2. That's the reason why I always take out others from rank 1-2-3 and not you (except if you hit me out from the top 3 because that makes no sense and of course I'm willing to pay unlimited crytals to fight you back. :wink: ) because you are active and you will fight back. It is a waste of crystals and pointless (we used many battles to get back the same position...)
    So what if we stop annoying each other and only fight for the top 1 position? I mean it would be nice not to beat each other out from the top 3 because it is really a waste of the crystals for nothing. I want revenge, you want revenge, just pointless. What do you think?
  • Options
    My little F2P squad can even get to the 1 slot now and then so I don't think I can just let you two share the top :p But my payout is 7 EST and I am busy a lot then
  • Options
    Rip
  • Options
    I understand well your strategies sometimes I fight with you for fun, sometimes revenge. I agree with that stupid to lose cry. more I will not. I would like to join your guild, if possible today 73 lvl
  • ripthestage
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi! If you like to join, please follow the instructions on the page: http://www.swgohcantina.com
    I'm not in charge but I believe we have open spots. :smile:
  • Options
    Ok thx i try
  • Options
    If you like my nick in line comunicator "arcanahunter"
  • Szecsa
    104 posts Member
    Options
    I used to know somebody with this name ripthestage from Hungary :)
  • Options
    Are you sure that's your line user ID? I mean I tried to search for arcanahunter but it said there was no user ID like that. Mine is ripthestage . Maybe you can find me on LINE :)
  • Options
    Ok i try
  • Options
    I send mesage to you in LINE
  • Options
    Hola folks, Charlatan here. Heard from a RL friend that server mates were looking. Nice to see familiar names.
  • Options
    Hi Charlatan nice to see you i post long time but nav pipol join discusion
  • Options
    Haha ya I have been playing more clash royale
  • Options
    Xd i play etqw enemy terytory qake wars old gamę but cler rools
  • Options
    Good deck arcana
  • Options
    Charlatan xd gratulere conception toodey on arena
  • Options
    Your deck is looking pretty consistent! Not easy to beat :)
  • Options
    Charlatan wrote: »
    Your deck is looking pretty consistent! Not easy to beat :)

you also have a nice deck, I see you have a lot to choose from.
  • Options
    I hate you Jmboz hahaha :D:D I think we have the same arena time.
    Hi all you guys
  • Options
    Hi zadek
  • Options
    Hi arcana
    can i take borrow your spot?, in 50min will be the arena close
  • Options
    Is there any guild available?
    Im trying to spend 700 crystal at day :#
  • Options
    Ha, sorry Zadek! I have EST payout, but on the plus side for you I'm busy most days at that time. I'll finish around 5 if I'm available or top 20 if I'm not. I'm hooking on with a guild formed on the subreddit that's all EST payout folks if they have a spot I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Ty bro. I'll wait for te invitation
  • Options
    Zadek take if you need
  • Options
    Hi Zadek! If you are looking for a guild, we are still recruiting: FTB guild. Our home: http://www.swgohcantina.com
  • Options
    TY Rip! I'm applying