GMY Mythic Tier 3 Problem

DJreach14
7 posts Member
edited May 2019
In the GMY Mythic Tier 3 event, Grand Master Yoda mission unit takes up two separate slots (leader slot + last slot in the bottom middle). I can't remove either of them because they're tagged as "Mission Unit". If I try to start the battle with Yoda in both slots the game gives an error and crashes.eyzlb5jtvf9u.png
1q9h21eeggdo.png

xs163jud89pw.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I talked to customer support last night and was told this is a known issue that they've pinpointed the cause of and are working to fix. Still having the issue now, though.
  • Options
    If it's any consolation, I don't think you could beat the highest tier with your current roster. Bastila makes it possible, JKR makes it easy.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    @DJreach14 you should remove that screenshot with your plAyer ID, or a mod like @Kyno should do it for you.
  • Options
    I’m having the same issue on tier III. Missed yesterday’s reward, won’t get today’s either if not fixed soon. :(
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues should be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>