Confused...

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
My guild started up HSTR without a 24 hour wait period. Is this normal?

Replies

• Options
    In my guild we have 24hr wait/join period for Rancor and HAAT to allow people to notice the raid and join. We aren't strong enough for HSTR so T6 is open right away for people to attack. 24hr wait/join period is normal.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options
    Rancor and haat are finished in 15 min so it gives everyone a chance to get in. Hstr takes 1-2 days which is plenty of time to get in. If you miss it its your fault for not being active.
  • Options
    Yes @SemiGod, this is normal.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Every guild has their own normal
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    My guild started up HSTR without a 24 hour wait period. Is this normal?

its your guild, why not tell us what is normal.
  • Options
    We do a 24 hour join as it takes us 2-4 hours to finish.
  • Options
    Semi you can set what's best for your Guild. We do a 24 hr join, but that is our Guild preference.
  • Options
    Rancor and haat are finished in 15 min so it gives everyone a chance to get in. Hstr takes 1-2 days which is plenty of time to get in. If you miss it its your fault for not being active.
    Or under 45 minutes with 8-10 people attacking only. Not every guild has the same performance.
  • Rekrn123
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe the officer **** up? Normally I would think the wait period exists for people with different time zones.
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    Options
    we do a 24 hour wait as it only takes about 1-2 hours to finish and we have members from all over the world so we want to ensure everyone gets a chance to join so they don't miss out on Traya shards.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    It's a raid bug, happened to us a few times last week.
    Just dont attack until a day has passed