too much silence...

Tarah
202 posts Member
I'm feared... there is too much silence after last rework...

How nany crystals have to use at once in a short time?!? =)))

Replies

• Options
    We have updates roughly each 2 weeks. So I don't understand why people start making thise posts after 1 week and a half.
  • Options
    It s ok there is no update. I have so many stuff behind that if they add some new toons to farm for another legendary i won’t even be able to anyway
  • Options
    clicked so many refreshes on this forum today XD

at work, actually have the pc desk to my lonesome and the entire office didn't show up either...utterly alone...no wars updates man. went threw the news, ya know cracked, huffington,onion,etc... now what?

cant wait to see whats next :) for all the complaining people do here, im having fun. bring on the geo-war!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Its memorial day, so most likely CG is out of office

Title update is due this week (barring no delays), so expect a huge update very soon
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Title update is due this week (barring no delays), so expect a huge update very soon

oh thx, I'm from Europe, so didn't know it

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Spot on.
  • Options
    Do you think they will bring a title update in the middle of a GA? if they follow the 2 update per week rule it's meant for this week yeah. But with they not cancelling the GA that is supposed to start today (will it?), I was expecting the update next week instead.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    Do you think they will bring a title update in the middle of a GA? if they follow the 2 update per week rule it's meant for this week yeah. But with they not cancelling the GA that is supposed to start today (will it?), I was expecting the update next week instead.
    This is what Crumb said regarding it:
    * The last Grand Arena Tournament is subject to change as we will be preparing for our next title update. If this event does need shift or be canceled, we will rescheduled or compensate players for the missing Grand Arena this month We will have space in the calendar to run a 4th Grand Arena with some minor adjustments to accommodate for an upcoming release. See this post for more details.

You can find it at the bottom of Event Calendar May
  • Options
    Best to save up at least 5 vaults of crystals just in case
  • Options
    That's exactly what I said lol. Don't think they will bring a title update in the middle of a GA. and if that GA starts today, it will end next week.

And regarding that GA, they asid the review time would be 1 hour, and it's clearly 3 hours instead. So they could have easily messed up xD. We will know it in 13 minutes.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Quick someone make one of those panic calculators
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

https://swgohevents.com/panic-farm/custom
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    We already have one.

https://swgohevents.com/panic-farm/darth-revan
    Still not a he.
  • Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    They wanted to shorten the period to 1 hour and start right away. Someone shortened the period to 3 hours instead so the other GA couldn't start while the preview was on.

Classic CG mistake.

Someone in the office will prolly start it soon manually like nothing happened.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, we're also getting a Q&A in a few days.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    Options
    "Hello Darkness my old friend....
    I've come to talk with you again..."
    -Simon & Garfunkel

Oh wait are we not posting song lyrics related to the title of the post?...dang my bad.

(This message is intended as humor to lighten the mood on the forums it is not intended to enrage for being off topic)
  • Options
    The update today was rather disappointing.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    It's always quiet right before a big update because they are working on finalizing it for release. Do you seriously expect a lot of updates a few weeks before a big title update? Some people have extremely unrealistic expectations.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    It's always quiet right before a big update because they are working on finalizing it for release. Do you seriously expect a lot of updates a few weeks before a big title update? Some people have extremely unrealistic expectations.
    And we just got several of the big names at CG spending a few hours of the work day doing a Q&A.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

I was just disappointed today, because it seemed like it was going to be the big update (or at least preparing for it and giving us info), but it just ended up having no patch notes whatsoever.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    Let's leave it out with the "incompetent" comments please. They don't add anything to the conversation and just come across as dev bashing