Darth Revan

Best guesstimate on when this event will return anyone? My guess in mid June, and what gear levels should I be at minimum? Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Mid or end june
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Better to shoot for g11 or g12 for at least 4 of the needed characters. My suggestion would be Carth, Nasty Basty, HK g12 and any other 2 g11 because, you know, Malak...
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Better to shoot for g11 or g12 for at least 4 of the needed characters. My suggestion would be Carth, Nasty Basty, HK g12 and any other 2 g11 because, you know, Malak...

This. Get GP to at least 17500 and kill 2 birds with 1 stone
  • Options
    That's what I've been doing, but focused more on light side for Malak
  • Options
    How would DR be coming back before c3p0 or falcon? Or will those be out early June?
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    How would DR be coming back before c3p0 or falcon? Or will those be out early June?

The June calendar is already posted and 3PO comes back on June 6th
  • Options
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Best guesstimate on when this event will return anyone? My guess in mid June, and what gear levels should I be at minimum? Thanks

The original event was on March 25th....the first return of an event is usually around 90-100 days. So I'd say something around June 25-27 is probably realistic.

You'll want Bastila and HK to at least G11 as they'll pretty much carry things and they are the most important outside of the event. The gear level of the others really depends on whether you have a zeta on Carth or not. A zeta on his lead will make them all more survivable. With a zeta on Carth lead, something like G10 for Carth and Juhani and G9 for Canderous should make the event rather easy. Without a zeta on Carth's lead, might want to shoot for G11 for all of them, G12 on Bastila and HK if you can in time. There are plenty of threads around here and on Reddit with the bare minimum levels that people cleared it with and it can be done with less. Just depends on whether you want to be able to complete it in a few attempts or spends hours trying to get good RNG.
  • Options
    I have the Carth zeta and he's gear 11. Bastila is gear 11, HK and juhani are at 10 and Canderous is at 9. Thanks for the help
  • Options
    I agree with going for Malaks requirements, that way DR should be easier. That is my plan.
  • Options
    LS Revan was 105 days....so far Drevan has been 65. So if they keep it like that it will be in july or as we all know....August xD
  • TVF
    36672 posts Member
    Options
    You can gear Juhani to G11 for other reasons I guess but don't do it for the event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You can gear Juhani to G11 for other reasons I guess but don't do it for the event.

Why not for the event?
  • Zvezda
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Yes DR was on 25 march... but let's not forget it was delayed. So originally was supposed to be mid March. So my guess is around 15 June DR event.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Why not for the event?

Because it isn't necessary?
  • TVF
    36672 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Why not for the event?

Because it isn't necessary?

Circle gets the square.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH