Separatists for Padmé Event

With the reworks on Dooku and Nute, I was wanting to get some advice from people who were able to unlock Padmé at 7* last time on how effective they might be at unlocking her. I currently have Dooku and zAssaj at g11, along with g10 Nute, g11 Poggle, and g9 Sun Fac. My hope is to have them all up to g12 and could get Zetas on Dooku and Nute by then as well.

My question is, would that squad (zDooku, zAssaj, zNute, Poggle, and Sun Fac) all at g12 be enough to unlock at 7*? If not, would there be one toon best to fill in to make it easier (for example, B2 for Poggle)? I’d like to get some feedback that it would be a good investment to gear them up and Zeta them before doing it. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Would definitely try to get GG ready. I used GG, Dooku, Assad, B2, and IG. All gear 12 and decent mods and still couldn’t get the 7*, only 6*. Piggies is supposed to be really good for the event as is Sun Fac. But if you can get GG gear 12+ in time I definitely would. B2 is also helpful due to his dispel ability and buff block.
  • Options
    Following
  • Options
    I dont know about the using the new reworks, but I 7*'d padmé using a g12.5 Zetad unique GG, g12 zzasajj, g11 b2, g10 sun fac and g9 magnaguard if that helps
  • Options
    Ditto.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I used poggle lead gr11(1 piece away from 12), assaj gr 12+4 plus both zetas though leadership not necessary, b2 gr 12 and zeta, gr 12 geo spy with both gr 12 + pieces, sun fac gr 10 1 piece away from gr 11.

You are basically modding b2 for survivability and potency...no speed at all, sun fac tanky as possible, poggle tanky and as fast as you can get him needs to go before geo spy, geo spy and assaj mod for max damage...the rng is totally killer extra gr might help...poggles offence up is the key to maximising damage.

Take out padme first...then jka, jka again, jedi gaurdian, mace then gk.....may the force be with you 😎
  • Options
    I dont know about the using the new reworks, but I 7*'d padmé using a g12.5 Zetad unique GG, g12 zzasajj, g11 b2, g10 sun fac and g9 magnaguard if that helps

Definitely helps to know it can be done with some toons at g11 and under.
  • Options
    42devo42 wrote: »
    I used poggle lead gr11(1 piece away from 12), assaj gr 12+4 plus both zetas though leadership not necessary, b2 gr 12 and zeta, gr 12 geo spy with both gr 12 + pieces, sun fac gr 10 1 piece away from gr 11.

You are basically modding b2 for survivability and potency...no speed at all, sun fac tanky as possible, poggle tanky and as fast as you can get him needs to go before geo spy, geo spy and assaj mod for max damage...the rng is totally killer extra gr might help...poggles offence up is the key to maximising damage.

Take out padme first...then jka, jka again, jedi gaurdian, mace then gk.....may the force be with you 😎

Haven’t seen anyone do it with a Poggle lead— that’s impressive. Thanks for the info, definitely helps!
  • Options

@42devo42 Hi, this is the team I was building after several people posted about using it successfully (Poggle, SunFac, Spy, B2 and Ventress). Do you think using Dooku instead of Poggle and Nute instead of Spy would work better?
  • Options
    @Shadowscream

I dont know how the new reworks will fit into that team...i think they would work better with a grevious lead. I would stick with the poggle lead team as your gear investments and zetas will be minimal.

There is a guide on reddit on how to do it. As i say the rng is totally killer i just added gr pieces 1 at a time till i won.

• Options
    Using Dooku before was detrimental - I ended up swapping him out for Sun Fac in order to get Padme at 7*. His counters caused too many problems. I don't think his rework is going to help, to be honest. You really need B2's cleanse and buff immunity to stick on Kenobi, then you need to kill Padme...from there, hope the RNG gods pry for you.
  • Options
    Using Dooku before was detrimental - I ended up swapping him out for Sun Fac in order to get Padme at 7*. His counters caused too many problems. I don't think his rework is going to help, to be honest. You really need B2's cleanse and buff immunity to stick on Kenobi, then you need to kill Padme...from there, hope the RNG gods pry for you.
    @Lumpawarump what about Nute’s lead? Any mileage in his leadership/extortion?
  • Options

I was wondering the same thing, with his speed boost could it be an effective lead?
  • Options
    Speed is not going to get you through this event...sure it helps but the offence up from poggle is what causes the geo spy to one shot padme, jka and jedi guardian on his special when they are buffed!
  • Lumpawarump
    111 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

To be honest, I haven't played around with Nute enough to determine how well Extortion will work yet. Maybe? The Jedis in T7 are really high health/protection, but placing it on that annoying re-skinned Jolee fish jedi could help? His revive is the worst part of the RNG. Killing Padme isn't that tough, as long as you can keep Kenobi from taunting. After that, though, you need Anakin to die and stay dead.
    I stand by the concept of the Dooku rework being unhelpful, though - unless videos prove me otherwise ;)

• Options

To be honest, I haven't played around with Nute enough to determine how well Extortion will work yet. Maybe? The Jedis in T7 are really high health/protection, but placing it on that annoying fishy jedi could help, I suppose?

I’ve been using him some in GA and TW and he’s pretty good. Since he deals damage based on health percentage, he can do more than you’d expect. I’ve been able to take out some much higher geared squads with the new separatist team, which is what gave me hope for the Padmé event.
  • Options
    Either way, buffing up Nute isn't going to hurt - he's certain to be helpful in the Geonosis TB.
  • Options

show us the video or it didnt happen.

@GlitterOutlaw - several people posted using that team and shared their rosters to show the result. It also makes sense —> SunFac at max gear + Arena mods to Tank, B2 to control, Poggle to supercharge an Arena modded Spy. Spy’s Special would one shot Padme if she had buffs. Then Ventress doing what Ventress does best...
    Use search on the forums and you’ll dig out the other posters.

My only issue —> who on earth has a G11/12 Poggle? ;)
  • Options
    Max SunFac is a relative term — would that include 6 dot mods with +20 or higher speed secondaries and health and protection secondaries?