Readiness check

Infrax
5 posts Member
Currently have a G12 bossk zeta lead, G12 boba, G11 Jango Fett, G11 cad bane.

For my final slot I have a G10 IG88 or a G7 dengar. Would I be able to get my 7 star Chewie with IG88 or am I going to need to gear up dengar to G9-ish? I'd love to be able to save those carbantis

Replies

• Options
    I think you're going to need Dengar, my friend. Bite the bullet and invest would be my advice.
  • Options
    Actually I am 100% confident you can do it with your current Ig88. Mod him for complete survival and speed though. If you can go all defense% type, crit avoidance arrow, then all secondaries speed defense health and prof, still manage to get him to 180 speed with a cd triangle and protection cross/circle and 45% CC, he won't die often and you'll in 15 attempts. Don't worry about the whole waiting for Chewie to not be stealthed thing. With G12 zBOss your tank is beefy enough to fight through. Just make sure Bossk is around 220-240 speed and his tenacity is around 60-90%

I did it without Dengar and I used Ig88 Bossk Boba Greedo and Cad. Bossk and 88 were my g12. Rest 11.

All that said. Dengar is incredibly useful and you have him well enough to use your 88 for a off droid GA team and other 5 BH for off offense B team. And Dengar will be a better BH ally in the end.

Get Dengar
  • Options
    A lot of people have done it without Dengar or Bossk even, but they mostly said the same thing: it would have been easier with Dengar. It can be done without him but it will probably take you a lot more attempts. Many people have said that Iggy is squishy and often died in the first barrage from the enemy. I would say gear Dengar to G10, maybe G11 if you can. He will be a much bigger help than Iggy and from what I've heard Iggy doesn't need to be highly geared for his ship in the Falcon event anyways.
  • Options
    Dengar makes the event much easier. You don't even need him that high with the rest of that beastly team. G9 would do it for you.
  • Options
    People who say you do not need this or that toon very high are misleading you. You need G12 team with zBossk, Boba, Dengar as must haves, and I would be putting Jango and Cad as the other 2. You need high speed and tenacity, you need high offense and potency, which automatically means you need Arena quality mods on everyone. At least you need that if you do not like retrying over a thousand times.
  • Options
    For anyone who is looking for how this turned out, a g12 bossk, g12 boba, and g12 Jango were able to basically do this event on their own. I had a G10 cad bane and a G7 dengar. All dengar is needed for is negating that first smoke screen. It took me 3 tries.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Infrax wrote: »
    Currently have a G12 bossk zeta lead, G12 boba, G11 Jango Fett, G11 cad bane.

For my final slot I have a G10 IG88 or a G7 dengar. Would I be able to get my 7 star Chewie with IG88 or am I going to need to gear up dengar to G9-ish? I'd love to be able to save those carbantis

You are good to go, just arrange mods. And ofc couple of tries to get good rng. Dont rage gear any of them, just try.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773