TriForce Heroes Recruiting Now!

Wintahs_Comin
32 posts Member
edited May 2019
Looking for fun, strong, dedicated players to join our guild and continue to grow.
We are a guild of extremely active players looking for the same in return.

We merged together with a smaller guild over a year ago many of which are now officers —yours truely included.

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty shall we.

TriForce Heroes
GP- 78mil
I am the recruiter message me on this form Or my discord is - thechosenone2k18#4950
Guild Reset time 12am EST
Heroic rancor finishes less than 5 mins. Do as often as we can.
5 away from SIMMING RANCOR! You could be one of the 5!
HAAT finishes within 2-4hrs
Both launch at 6am EST 12hr join period to allow rewards for all members of the guild. Attack starts at 6pm EST
We do tier 6 Sith raid
and if everyone participates we finish within 2 days probably could do quicker with more participation.

A TW heavy guild we have gone on 19win streaks. Total wins 46 and only a hand full of losses
just within the last year or so.
TB is where we suffer with participation but that’s where we’re looking to crack down on in the guild. Stars ⭐️ generally 25-30 per TB.

Requirements

Active participation anyone inactive for more than 5 days without notice (because there is real life) auto boot.

Level - 85
Will consider lower within reason, this is based off growth and dedication.

Must deploy in TB and participate in TW!
Raid participation is necessary.
The more we raid the faster we grow.

We started when we merged at 30mil and have been growing ever since.
Multiple JKR in the guild. Members with DR and padme as well as Malak etc etc so on and so forth.

We are all working towards teams for heroic Sith join us in the fight against the dark side!

(Corny I know lol 😂)

Replies