How long have you been playing?

13Next

Replies

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Nov 25 2015. Played for awhile then lost interest (was around 400k GP). Restarted the account Nov 2017, now up to 3.4M GP.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    December 2015. Almost day 1, cause I started that day along with all those that flocked here from HODA. But made transition to 2nd acc. to escape from ios to android at 2nd week.
  • Options
    April 2016 for me, I was super casual at first, but this last year or so (probably around February 2018) I got pretty engaged and started playing daily.
  • Options
    January 2016
  • Gannon
    1658 posts Member
    Options
    Nearly from the start, but it's hard to say cuz my two accounts were at different times, I ended up keeping the slightly newer one. Still back during rogue one tho
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Day 1.
  • Options
    November 2015.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    december 2015
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3931 posts Member
    Options
    Is there somewhere you can check your join date? I know it's been a long time (before the Rancor was released) but I have no idea when I started.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Last week of May 2017
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Is there somewhere you can check your join date? I know it's been a long time (before the Rancor was released) but I have no idea when I started.

You can look in game at your quest tab, then the bottom is achievements, it’ll give you an option to look at the Game Center achievement. That’ll give you a round about date.

• Danoris
    51 posts Member
    Options
    3ldwox3q2ppt.jpeg
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    End of December 2015, got bored during the Christmas holiday and kept playing ever since.

Me too, exactly this.

• Kmyre
    30 posts Member
    Options
    July 15, 2017
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Slaveen wrote: »
    How can you look up when you started?

If your on iOS, click quests, then achievements at the bottom, then Game Center achievements and look around in there. I completed Light side battle 1 on normal on 30NOV15. That should be a good indication of when you started

Didn’t know that was a thing, nice tip!

Confirmed, Nov 2015 haha.
  • Options
    z6zl6zoz0sdi.jpg

...but really, May of 2017
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, among this crowd, I’m a newbie. December 2017 here.
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Downloaded Nov 15 for my kid. I started playing December 15.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Late July 2016
  • Options
    April 2017
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options

If your on iOS, click quests, then achievements at the bottom, then Game Center achievements and look around in there. I completed Light side battle 1 on normal on 30NOV15. That should be a good indication of when you started
    Stokat wrote: »

Good tip, I didn’t know about that! I always thought I started playing in December 2015 but I see I finished my first achievement on 2 January 2016 so must have been very late in December.
    Danoris wrote: »
    3ldwox3q2ppt.jpeg

Wow. I didn’t know you could do that! Just checked it out. Very cool! :)
    VonZant wrote: »
    Edit: Nov, 2016. My brother shows it to me at Thanksgiving.

Curse him.

KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Edit: Nov, 2016. My brother shows it to me at Thanksgiving.

Curse him.

Hey! Same here @VonZant I downloaded the app Thanksgiving Day Nov 2016. :smiley:

32nlg3yj8xup.png

Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Dec 2017 with 5 months till I came back...after realizing Star Wars Commander was to much effort.
  • Options
    November 2015
  • Options
    November 2015, not day one but it was within the first week