A sandbox to practice in?!

Fixer
150 posts Member
Mostly just addressing what seems to be a trend in alot of threads and maybe it's a minority but it seems a big thing among alot of players...

my main issue with these thoughts on needing one is surely if they spent time on GW and not simming it then correct me if I'm wrong but it'll pretty much match the high GP they have and although slight RNG there'll be plenty good chance of a synergy team with great mods coming up in there which you can save a team that was wanting in test?

Like it is imo one of the most similar to a sandbox modes you'll ever get on here and is still a game mode that I have a love/hate relationship with detesting the fact I haven't unlocked SIM GW and don't have but find myself against stupidly good meta teams that taunt me.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    No. Not even close. The teams are garbage and in no way useful for testing out squads whatsoever.
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, not useful for testing. A sand box inside the guild would be amazing. I think they don’t do it due to server stability issue, but they could implement an arena like system without rewards inside the guild…
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Options
    We could also do with a normal sandbox mode just against the computer.
  • Url_Enako
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I’d settle for the ability to fight against my own squads! Then maybe a buy in feature that allows me to import other peoples squads to face.

Anything that gives us more to do on a daily basis! We work so hard on these toons are so rarely get to use anything other than the current Meta!

As for GW, I play it every day. With the exception of the final two (maybe a surprise in the middle) those squads are otherwise useless in testing anything. They’re all the same thing:
    Vader, Talia, Dakka, one of the Kylo’s and usually another Jedi.

Any squad with the minimal of synergy can win with 40-50k GP.