Extortion breaks spirit altar

Prev1
Daishi
718 posts Member
Want an easy win if you're struggling to beat the spirit altar? Use extortion and break the TM. Once it has extortion it uses extortion instead of its revive and stops moving uuyf1zv3kdkr.jpg

Replies

• dogwelder79
    1501 posts Member
    Options
    It's an easy event anyway.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Albeit a.painfully slow one
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »

Nah, just use classic JRevan team with Hyoda instead of GK or Jolee - first topple its done

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    The event is easier without nute... just figured devs should know it's a bug. Tried to submit a bug report but EA bug system is total trash on mobile and it wouldnt submit
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Nah, just use classic JRevan team with Hyoda instead of GK or Jolee - first topple its done

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.
    Do I have GK? 7*, blue gear.
    Do I have Jolee? 3*, no gear.
    Not everyone has the same teams.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.

Sounds like you’ve been playing the game for a full 10 minutes.

LoL
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    The event is easier without nute... just figured devs should know it's a bug. Tried to submit a bug report but EA bug system is total trash on mobile and it wouldnt submit

+1 vote on the observation about the bug site's suckiness on mobile (Android)
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Quick answer; you can’t extort an inanimate object.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Quick answer; you can’t extort an inanimate object.

Apparently you can and it gets very confused when you do.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.

Still you have GG? Wow. Ok, didn’t know that! In this case it is really long and boring, true
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Or OT chewie can just one shot it and be done
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Options

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.

Pfft a full 10 minutes??? Either a) you sire have no life or b) you pay in this game

I've been playing since 2015 and I don't have Revan... not really sure who Hoda is, don't have GK just yet (very close to but only guild I've been in that has done HaaT commonly has it on auto) and Jolee just doesn't show as a useful toon to me
  • Options
    Fixer wrote: »

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.

Pfft a full 10 minutes??? Either a) you sire have no life or b) you pay in this game

I've been playing since 2015 and I don't have Revan... not really sure who Hoda is, don't have GK just yet (very close to but only guild I've been in that has done HaaT commonly has it on auto) and Jolee just doesn't show as a useful toon to me

You dont see the use of a mass revive? Hoda is hermit yoda, and it sounds like youve got a cronic case of bad guild. I admit im not totally f2p but im far from a whale and i have a life and have all those toons.... On an aug 2017 account.
    Fatal flaw #17 user error.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    For those complaining it's too easy ... try and kill the Altar with as few revives as possible. I can do it with one revive with a non-Revan Jedi team. I'm wondering if I can get it to 0 revives if I get them all to gear 12.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    For those complaining it's too easy ... try and kill the Altar with as few revives as possible. I can do it with one revive with a non-Revan Jedi team. I'm wondering if I can get it to 0 revives if I get them all to gear 12.

Yes you can.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the non-Revan part. Never tried that way, not sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Fixer wrote: »

Do I have Revan? Nope.
    Do I have Hoda? Nope.

Well at least he's the King...
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yes you can.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the non-Revan part. Never tried that way, not sure.

I'm sure it can be done with Revan! But as others have said, it's an easy event (nothing wrong with that) but if you want it to be harder you can always try and make it such for yourself. Use your Jawas. Try with a single character or two, etc.
    I don't see why "easy" always needs to be "bad".
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Use your Jawas.

Excellent idea! And then brag on the Jawa Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/TcBTtyh
  • Options

Jango lead bountyhunters can do it too.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @Kokie I used my CLS arena team today and Chewie wasn't doing the 20% MH damage on top of his usual. Still took it out incredibly easy but does the altar take reduced % damage effects?
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Pff...it's so easy I used to do it with my Phoenix squad. I run NS now though. It's always down in the second topple.
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

CLS with Han and OT Chewie can easily do it with zero revives. R2 should probably be there and Threepio if possible. But Leia or Ezra could replace probably.

I haven’t tried them but I expect Jedi Bastilla and JTR resistance (with new Finn damage stacks) might be able to do it with 0 revives.

Also, the arena meta Darth Revan team does it very, very, very easily. But I understand many/most not having that. It’s like barely a minute on auto to do all three rounds with them
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Bigbearxba wrote: »

CLS with Han and OT Chewie can easily do it with zero revives. R2 should probably be there and Threepio if possible. But Leia or Ezra could replace probably.

I haven’t tried them but I expect Jedi Bastilla and JTR resistance (with new Finn damage stacks) might be able to do it with 0 revives.

Also, the arena meta Darth Revan team does it very, very, very easily. But I understand many/most not having that. It’s like barely a minute on auto to do all three rounds with them

More kudos in doing with a team perceived as weaker, though. ;-)
    My team I tried today was zQui-Gon lead, Anakin, General Kenobi, Ahsoka and Bariss Offee. I managed 2/3s of the altar before the first revive. Gonna try and aim for 0 revives with that squad eventually.
  • Kantouch
    54 posts Member
    Options
    If you’re struggling with this event to begin with, you need to go somewhere besides the forum for in depth roster help.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    can someone explain to me why this thread turned into a e-peen measuring contest?
    OT: Cool, i might give it a try next time for siths and giggles.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, so much vitriol over somebody saying they have a hard time with the event.

If you don't have one of the ultra-OP recent meta teams, the 2nd tier really is pretty challenging. The altar has massive crit avoidance (I actually thought it was crit immune until I ran it with Darth Revan and his ludicrous crit chance boost) and clearing out Daka & Friends takes a while between the revives, taunts and foresights.

Everyone here was a scrub at some point. Chill out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Everyone here was a scrub at some point.
    Hold on now! lets not get crazy!
    Save water, drink champagne!