I wonder if there are PPL like me who would prefer more PVE, here are some suggestions:

echo33
51 posts Member
For example, I like GW style battles, every day something new, u know. Maybe there could be some random finishing reward (random for each day, like 10 stun guns, 3 omegas, gold mods, etc etc) for those who will finish the GW manually, simming GW would not yield it. But GW has it limits now so i would rework it little bit, add 2 - 3 battle ships too (random nodes), and maybe even some random requirements here and there (eg u can use only DS toons for the next node, or to beat the next node u must kill enemy leader 1st etc).

My 2nd favorite PVE is Assault battle, so i would like to see more of them with reworked system - many more difficulty tiers, u would have to beat the last one at 3 stars in order to unlock a new one (with tougher opponents and slightly better rewards). At the same time, u will be able to beat only 3 tiers in total during 24h, so even if u would unlock 20 different difficulty tiers, u will be allowed to finish only 3 of them, not all 20 at once.

Also there could be some Solo (6 days long) Raid starting on Monday, with unbeatable mini boss - the idea here is to deal as much DMG as possible each day (with partial rewards - according to the DMG dealt) and every day there will be new (random) requirement what team(s) u can use during these 24h to do this DMG. On Sunday PPL would get final reward for total DMG dealt during these 6 days.

I think there are many other options how to make interesting PVE content, thing is, CG dont know how to sell it (ie earn big money from PVE), so probably thats why they are focusing now so hard on P2W PVP toons, which makes money for EA, but its kinda killing the game im afraid...

Replies

• Options
    Voting yes for more content. Your loot seems a bit excessive, but how can I say no to anything that gives me more game to play?