I lost my Grand Arena match because of a bug in the fleet battle.

stsowy
2 posts Member
edited June 2019
So at around 7:40pm EST (Sunday), I went into my grand arena fleet match going against an empire fleet with my Millenium Falcon and HT. This would be an easy match because I regularly beat these kinds of teams in TW and arena. However, when I started the fleet match, i was stuck at the loading screen forever. I double checked my internet connection (it worked), and even tried to get it to time out but nothing happened. So I had to force quit the app and try again. Lo and behold, The grand arena screen showed I had 1 finished battle in fleet, which of course is a loss. So I tried it again using my 2nd fleet, and the same thing happened. Stuck at loading screen, had to force quit. So all the squad battles went my way, and if I had won fleet, I would have won the match.

I contacted support and what did they tell me? Oh, post in the forums and hope you get noticed by EA so they can compensate you.

If anyone wants a copy of the EA thread, I can share it with you. This is NOT the way you do customer service, specially if it’s a problem in your app and no fault of the user.

By the way, my problem wasn’t unique. Saw a few people in reddit post about the same problem.

This is the absolute worst experience I have with EA.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ, to help highlight any issues.

Unfortunately the only way yo get 1 on 1 help and possible compensation is to go through the in game help button and work with EA Help. Results may vary.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>