Tier 7 C3PO

What are your thoughts on this team anyone?

Zirpa lead Gear 12 / 146 speed

Wicket Gear 10 / 221 Speed

Logray gear 10 / 172 Speed

Elder Gear 12 / 164 Speed

Paploo Gear 11 / 182 Speed

Can i beat tier 7? I didn't have Wicket at 7 stars last go around I can also give them better mods i just hate moving them all around. It is a hassle. I also have 3 Zetas available but would prefer to use them on my JTR Phase 1 HSTR team.

Replies

• Options
    From what I recall the zeta on chirpa and gear 12 elder really 2 most important factors for those 5. Rest can be gear 9. May take attempts to get factors to align though. So probably fine. Believe logray zeta isnt a waste if also use for tw tb ga should be able to without it though.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Probably ok, edit: may need to move mods tho. My zirpa was g9 but wicket logz g11
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Not far from Wicket 11 or logray gear 11 both need 1 piece each
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Hang on to everything and spend it only if you think you need it. I beat it with only the elder at g12 but everyone else at g11. I zeta’d wicket along with Chirpa but likely didn’t need it. Beat it 2nd attempt. Give me 2 seconds and I can tell you my speed because I think you’ll need hem to be faster but that’s just shuffling mods around.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Wicket 208, then logray at 196, elder at 184, chirpa 171 and paploo 148
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Options
    I'd get them all above 200 speed if possible
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    If it’s not already being said: use wickets special on elder to stealth him whenever possible
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    I'd get them all above 200 speed if possible
    Buddy wrote: »
    If it’s not already being said: use wickets special on elder to stealth him whenever possible

What they said... I was all g11 chipa and wicket zeta also. All ewoks had my best speed appropriate sets to get all 200+ for easiest 7* completion
  • Options
    Thanks all got it done as is was able to get logray and wicket to gear 11. Took about 15 tries and about 5 restarts though
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Got it done in 15 tries, but that's a bit of a misleading statistic--I used the auto-assign mods feature for the first time to put what the game thinks is the best stuff on my team. What I didn't realize is that some characters use the same "best" mods, so I did the first 12 runs with no mods on Wicket and only 3 on Logray…… Fixed that, ran it again, beat it on the third real try.

My gear was lower but my mods were better, and I put a zeta on Wicket so he'd be able to heal.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Got it done in 15 tries, but that's a bit of a misleading statistic--I used the auto-assign mods feature for the first time to put what the game thinks is the best stuff on my team. What I didn't realize is that some characters use the same "best" mods, so I did the first 12 runs with no mods on Wicket and only 3 on Logray…… Fixed that, ran it again, beat it on the third real try.

My gear was lower but my mods were better, and I put a zeta on Wicket so he'd be able to heal.

Well done...I can't believe how good C3 is with my old school CLS team. Total gamechanger. Stunning.