Broken Mod Management

Why should i have to sell 4 mods to claim 2 from my inbox? This happens constantly to me. Mod management is so broken, it's not funny.

Replies

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    Why should i have to sell 4 mods to claim 2 from my inbox? This happens constantly to me. Mod management is so broken, it's not funny.

You do not have 500 unequipped mods worth holding on to. Sell most of them. Equip the rest. Mod management fixed.
  • Options
    When i have time to go through and level them all up to see that 99% are crap anyway, i would do that.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Options
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    When i have time to go through and level them all up to see that 99% are crap anyway, i would do that.

Set aside 10 minutes each day for the next 10 days and do 50 a day? Or if you can't even spare 10 minutes a day for 10 days, do it one day this week to free up 50 slots.
  • Options
    i can start doing that, but it would be nice to be able to sell a mod right from where you level it up. As soon as you level it up, you lose it in the sea of mods. The bottom line is mod management needs an overhaul. It needs to be separated from assignment of mods so that you can work with a mod, level it up or decide to sell it right in the same place.