Squad/fleet arena feats: easily exploited

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
edited June 2019
I personally have no issues with the grand arena feats as a way of advancing. I just hope you reconsider making them accomplishable in squad and fleet arena. I am in contact with people from both my squad and fleet arena, and will happily help them grind out their "feats" by setting ugnaught in defense for a few hours and have no doubt someone will return the favor for me.

This doesn't seem like a feat of strength, though. It seems like a "do you have friends in your arena" check.

If your GA rank is supposed to be indicative of how "strong" a player you are, this kind of feat defeats the purpose.
Post edited by Acrofales on

Replies

• Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    so someone have to lose ga champ to make my feats?!?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Tarah wrote: »
    so someone have to lose ga champ to make my feats?!?

No? The feats they showed were mostly for fleet arena, and the description explicitly mentions squad and fleet arena (pve maybe coming in the future).

My point is that squad and fleet arena are really bad places to "verify" whether you can beat real teams with oddball factions, because you can very easily collude with your friends, if you are in a shard chat.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    With 5 weeks of matches, and rewards based on placement. I don’t think many players wanting to advance will throw matches away that easily.
    That looked like a sampling of the feats... let’s see what they are and how they change.

We’ll see.