GAC; 3v3?

Geric
33 posts Member
I may have missed it, if it's been clarified... but any info yet on if each GAC will be 5v5, or will they switch up with some 3v3?

Replies

• Options
    Please no 3v3 worse thing ever
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Didn't answer the question.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options

I personally like 3v3. New strategy involved and not the same old, same old.

As to answer the question, I have not seen anything about it being a specific version. I hope that they split them up between 3v3, 3v3 ships, 5v5, and 5v5 ships. Makes it interesting, and for the people that excel in 3v3 have their fun, while the people that excel in 5v5 have their fun. Good for everyone
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    they did say no more 3v3 (iirc, at least for now), but there's also this:

Q: Can we look forward to 6v6 or other battle formats in the future? - DevilsTreasure
    A: CG_154M: No plans at this time to expand beyond 5v5, Ships, and 3v3, but we consistently do some experimenting with other battle formats internally.

edit: I like 3v3 too, shakes things up
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    they did say no more 3v3 (iirc, at least for now)

Source please. I thought that was for TW.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I have a decent win record in 5v5. I have have never won a 3v3.

Based on my objective and completely neutral opinion, I vote no 3v3.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

You would be correct that was for TW absolutely nothing has been said about cancelling 3 vs 3 grand arena.
  • Options
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »

As to answer the question, I have not seen anything about it being a specific version. I hope that they split them up between 3v3, 3v3 ships, 5v5, and 5v5 ships. Makes it interesting, and for the people that excel in 3v3 have their fun, while the people that excel in 5v5 have their fun. Good for everyone

I agree, however I don't like it because it even more penalizes those like me that took 2 years off.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    It seems safe to assume it will be a mix of 5v5 and 3v3 formats as it's always been.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »

I agree, however I don't like it because it even more penalizes those like me that took 2 years off.

How so?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

as opposed to what?

edit: oh, ga?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, GA. They posted a calendar with 3v3 in TW originally, then decided to not do it. Meanwhile 3v3 is still in GA AFAIK.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    no ga for a while, so same-same, I guess
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    It seems safe to assume it will be a mix of 5v5 and 3v3 formats as it's always been.
    And with CG adding "feats" willy-nilly there really is no good justification for reducing the diversity of GA formats.