Agent Kallus kits

ZekePhoenix
57 posts Member
edited June 2019
Agent Kallus
Dark Side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Attacker, Leader

Basic - ISB Marksmenship
Deal physical damage to target with a 50% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from them, cannot be resisted. OMEGA: +50% Turn Meter Removal chance.
Special 1 - Advancing Assault - CD 7 turns
Deal physical damage to all enemies. This attack gains +20% Offense for each debuffed enemy. ZETA: Call all Empire allies to assist dealing 50% less damage and grant them 25% Turn Meter.
Special 2 - Bo-Rifle Barrage - CD 4 turns
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Daze for 3 turns.In addition, inflict another debuff for 3 turns based on the target's role. Attacker: Stagger, Tank: Expose, Support: Ability Block, Healer: Stun. OMEGA: Debuff that are inflicted by this attack cannot be dispelled.
Leader - Security Measures
Empire allies have +15% Potency, doubled against Rebel enemies. Whenever a Rebel enemy scores a Critical Hit, all Empire allies gain +10% Tenacity (stacking) for 3 turns. If any Empire allies are inflicted with any debuffs, Agent Kallus gains 100% Offense on his next attack. OMEGA: While Agent Kallus is active, all Empire allies have +50% Counter Damage and gain Retribution whenever they fall below 100% Health
Unique - Fighting Over Glory
Agent Kallus has a 30% chance to reduce his cooldowns by 1 whenever an enemy attacks out of turn. Whenever Agent Kallus defeats an enemy, he gains +30% Critical Damage until he is defeated. While Agent Kallus is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +10% Offense. OMEGA: +20 Cooldown Reduction chance.

Agent Kallus (Fulcrum)
Light Side, Rebel, Phoenix, Support, Leader

Basic - Rebel Countermeasures
Dispel all buffs on target enemy. Then, deal physical damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to hit a second target, and a 10% chance to hit a third target. These chances are increased by 50% if Kallus attacks out of turn. OMEGA: Inflict Daze on secondary target for 2 turns and Stagger on tertiary target for 2 turns
Special 1 - By The Light of Lothal's Moons - CD 5 turns
All Phoenix allies gains Foresight and Health Steal Up for 2 turns. All Rebel allies gain the Fulcrum Intel buff for 2 turns and 50% Turn Meter. Finally, the target ally is called to assist, dealing 100% more damage if that ally is Zeb. ZETA: All Empire enemies lose 50% of their Turn Meter, and all Light Side allies gain +10% Offense on their next basic attack for each enemy at 0% Turn Meter.
Fulcrum Intel: Gain 50% Potency, Offense, Evasion, and Critical Avoidance.
Special 2 - Constructive Charge - CD 3 turns
Deal special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 2 turns. If Zeb is allied, his basic ability will also Stun enemies that are Shocked. Agent Kallus gains Retribution for 2 turns. OMEGA: If the target is Empire, deal triple damage.
Leader - Undercover Tactics
Phoenix allies gain 20% Accuracy, Crit Damage, and Counter Damage. Rebel allies have +30% Max Health and Protection while they are not debuffed. If Agent Kallus is critically hit, he gains Stealth for 1 turn. When this Stealth expires, heal all Light Side allies by 30% of Kallus's Max Health. OMEGA: Empire enemies have -30% Tenacity against Rebel attacks.
Unique - Go All In
Agent Kallus (Fulcrum) gains 25% Turn Meter when he attacks out of turn. OMEGA: When Agent Kallus (Fulcrum) attacks out of turn deal double damage.

Tell me what you think of these kits!
Post edited by ZekePhoenix on

Replies

• Options
    Both kits need a Unique, A big part of the Imp Troopers and Pheonix is that they both share parts of their Unique with the team
  • ZekePhoenix
    57 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    There, added a Zeta Unique to both kits
  • Allhel1
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I’m kinda surprised they didn’t add Kalus or Grand Inquisitor when they first dropped Pheonix squad especially with them being major villains. Hopefully they add both when they’re done with Clone Wars
  • Options
    I'm working on kits for the Inquisitors now. Also I updated Fulcrum Kallus's kit to include Clones and Scoundrels in his kit, (thinking about the Rebels Series Finale)
  • Options
    I don't feel the need to have two Kallus' in the game. One, sure, but two?
    And generally, but not always, legendary characters have two zetas. Marquee characters, which both Kallus variants would be, generally have 1 zeta, if any.
    I'm also confused as to Empire Kallus' first special. He adds up all Empire allies' health and deals that much damage to each enemy, plus the assists?
    And I get what you're trying to do with Clone and the Scoundrel synergies, but his link to those groups isn't large.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    @MagicMatthews99
    And generally, but not always, legendary characters have two zetas. Marquee characters, which both Kallus variants would be, generally have 1 zeta, if any.
    I removed the Zetas on both uniques
    I'm also confused as to Empire Kallus' first special. He adds up all Empire allies' health and deals that much damage to each enemy, plus the assists?
    That was my mistake, I intended for it to say, 10% of the sum total of all allied Empire unit's Max Health. I changed it to read, "Deal physical damage to all enemies. This attack gains +20% Offense for each debuffed enemy.
    I don't feel the need to have two Kallus' in the game. One, sure, but two?
    This are just Ideas of what an Agent Kallus kit would look like. Although personally, if I had to choose between Empire or Fulcrum Kallus, I'd choose Fulcrum Kallus.

I get what you're trying to do with Clone and the Scoundrel synergies, but his link to those groups isn't large.
    True, that why I changed it to just Rebel and Phoenix. So I'll include those tags in the other's kits.