Cheif Chirpa?!?!

Plo_Koon
43 posts Member
edited March 2016
WHY??? Why, why, Chief Chirpa? We are missing Jedi Skywalker and regular Han Solo! WHY??? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Please help me with understanding who this guy is and why he was chosen to be added next?

Replies

• Options
    Longevity. Basically, this game could last forever if done right (COULD potentially last through the next hundred Star Wars movies) in addition to filling in other characters to become the most extensive playable character inventory of any Star Wars game in the universe. This game is a cash cow, I mean, Clash Of Clans came out in 2012 for ****'s sake. Still going strong. Still.

I appreciate them not dumping in every relevant and/or popular character within the first 4 months of release.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Also have to think of this. Every time new toons are added so are new skills. Some skills end up being to good to pass up no mater who its on. This 9 out of 10 times leads to older toons not being used.

What am I getting at? The longer they wait to add in the "main characters" of star wars lore, the better chance that they will be used longer.
  • Options
    But seriously guys, the last thing we need is ANOTHER Ewok. They're useless without major upgrades.
  • Options
    I think they're trying to flesh out some of the smaller groups. I'll never play with ewoks but some people might want to. Still wish they would have added more Sith, Rebels, Empire, or Droids before adding another ridiculous teddy bear warrior.
  • Options
    Ridiculous teddy bear warriors are good filler material, in-between the high-profile launches.

I am dying to get Rebel Luke, Jedi Luke, r2D2, C3PO etc.

But I understand the nature of the business and the need to roll it out slowly to keep interest and longevity.

Longevity is good for us to keep enjoying the game!
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    I have no issue with ewoks but I was drawn in to play the game with a picture of Jedi Luke and Han Solo. Boarder line deceitful advertising.
  • Skitha81
    85 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Speak for yourselves I won't spend any more until more sith characters are in here, geez u can't even have a fully leveled true sith squad yet, because Vader can't be leveled out totally until another decade or so. So please y'all fooling yourselves, people call us whales or whatever, we gonna walk away.....So if the developers and the EA FTP martyrs who like to kiss EA ****, realize this doesn't profit as much in several months will know why? I'm in long haul but stop holding back Awesome sith characters from the fans.