C3PO completed without Wicket or Logray - tips for people interested.

73qjc1xnnl3m.jpeg
  • Higher overall gear requirement - priorities = G12 Elder, Scout (easy and your main DPS). After that I’d work on Chirpa and Paploo. Teebo is ok at G11
  • Omegas - I had everything except Teebos basic At Omega
  • Zetas - you will need both. Paploo is going to take a beating!
  • Mods - If you can get 3 or more to G12 this really helps as you will need your Arena mods/best mods. Teebo was my slowest at 211, the rest were 240-255 speed. Paploo needs to be very “tanky”
  • Kill order - i used dispels to remove Commandos Taunt. I then killed Chewie, Commando, Han, R2 and finally Leia (and I guess C3PO last!)
  • Use Teebos TM reduction skills intelligently.
  • Use Teebo and Paploo’s dispels to remove taunts or clear buffs. You don’t want Han getting heavily buffed.

Replies

• Options
    It took about 10 attempts to get a nice start - then wasn’t too bad
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Exact same squad here.
    fh3d7d2lenqd.png
    z1ulzhfa03d2.png
    I pretty much autoplayed at that point.
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    Options
    How many tries did it take you? cause I’m on hour 16 of mindlessly waiting for rng with 4 at gear 12 teebo at 11
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    How many tries did it take you? cause I’m on hour 16 of mindlessly waiting for rng with 4 at gear 12 teebo at 11

I was done within 20 minutes of the event going live. 1 attempt at tier 6, 10 restarts at tier 7.
    Speed is key...Mine were mainly 240-255. Teebo 211
    Also Teebo has close to 100% Potency to do his TM thing.
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    Options
    ............ so I’m wasting my time.......... got it
  • Jpoom105
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Nvm finally got lucky
  • Options

I have Chirpa, Paploo and the Elder on G12. Teeboo and Scout on G11. Tempo 200+. After about 4 hours and countless attempts, it worked.

uuhe6cb7bsj9.png
  • Options
    I have Chirpa, Paploo and the Elder on G12. Teeboo and Scout on G11. Tempo 200+. After about 4 hours and countless attempts, it worked.

uuhe6cb7bsj9.png

Nice job! I think it really helps reduce that RNG “duration” if you have G12 Scout with either the medpac or Armatek plating on. He’s the main DPS in this setup and having him hit hard and not die is really useful.