QoL Suggestion: Gear Inventory

No_Try
4051 posts Member
edited June 2019
I know this is a suggestion that's made for the umpteenth time. Here comes a new marquee toon, I want to check my gear levels and still can't do 3.5 years into the game in a supposedly resource management game many likes to call it.

Many won't be even aware, the game had a gear inventory in the beginning which was also a shop that allowed sale of it for a few credits. People ended up performing wrong gear sales which garnered visible amount of complaints. So instead of just disabling selling feature, CG removed it completely. I think it was accessed from where now ship inventory icon is.

It became extreme sports to be able find out how many one has out certain gear types...and only performable via 3rd party website support...or going through whole inventory randomly trying to find out what you're looking for to see the supply.

Please just bring it back. This is a high priority QoL item which should been resolved long ago. Each moment it stays is deragotary to the experience.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I agree. There is some gear I'd like to check how many pieces I have of right now, but if I don't have a character atm who needs those, it takes ages to do "research" in order to find out how many pieces you got. Just implement a gear inventory where we can see what we currently own. Can't be that hard. Would make life so much easier...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    They already have the necessary code for it up in their back catalogue. They just need to c/p and place an icon for it xD
  • Options
    +1
    This would make it easier for @Edward to show us how much gear he’s hoarded.
  • Options
    Lol. Also, a year inventory would be good. They could make it have ability mats and stuff in it as well (mostly only useful for lower players but still).