A different Strat

VonZant
3843 posts Member
For those of you struggling:

I tried something different and got it the 2nd time I tried.

Kill the rebel tank first. His heal immunity is the most dangerous thing, and you won't waste hits by bouncing back and forth between he and Chewie. As long as you land a good daze on Han and Chewie, this was way easier. My team was g10-11 with g12 Elder and with Paploo, Chirps and Logray zeta. I had Scout no wicket.

Good luck.

Replies

• Options
    Well done. I tried that a few times but it didn't work for me.
  • Options
    I didn't exactly mean to do this but due to a pesky stealth I ended up killing the tank first before Chewie on my successful run, so you could be on to something there.
  • Options
    thx for pointing out where that heal immunity is coming from, i considered killing him first but all guide said chewy First, will try this is well
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant - I did just this and it worked for me. I just got my 7* C3PO. I basically waited for the initial onslaught, everyone survives, land a daze on Chewie and Han, kill rebel tank, kill Chewie, go from there. Thanks for the tip.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Glad it worked!

I actually thought to try it because of the Padme event. Anakins heal immunity was the main threat there too, and so once I stopped listening to others and switched to killing him first I was able to beat it very quickly.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Glad it worked!

I actually thought to try it because of the Padme event. Anakins heal immunity was the main threat there too, and so once I stopped listening to others and switched to killing him first I was able to beat it very quickly.

Which is great...but I think there's a reason that the vast majority of guides and advice from those that have done it don't suggest your strategy :)