Help Stuck at "loading cantina" not ios

So I was in the middle of an arena battle and a pop came up saying client needs to restart. Obviously this is the patch but there are confirmations over 30 minutes ago that the patch is live and my game still won't go past the loading cantina screen.

Ive force closed the application and restarted my phone, it's a Google Nexus 6P so it's running the latest and greatest. It's a little frustrating that this is happening right at the popular arena battle times. Any help?!?!

Replies

• Options
    So something is really wrong on Android. I Uninstaller it per faster responses elsewhere and reinstalled it, upon opening it, it connected to Google play games and I can hear music and even touch the screen which makes the noise when you select something, but the screen is black. I know it's the game because if I pull down from the top of the screen, I get my status bar, so it's not my phone.

I'm getting really upset as I was already robbed of an arena win and now I have lost over an hour of prime arena time, not to mention I can't play at all.
  • Options
    After a 3rd phone restart I'm back where I started, just stuck at the loading cantina screen.
  • Options
    having the same problem here with android just stuck at loading cantina, tried restarting, cleared cache, even uninstalled/reinstalled
  • Cassima
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good to know I'm not alone. Been stuck on loading cantina for the past 45 minutes. force shut it, restarted, desinstall, reinstall, still stuck at loading cantina... on android too
  • Options
    I finally got it to work, after the 2nd uninstall, I then had to clear cache and force close.

Not sure what did it.