Missing Guild Event Currency

Is there anyone else to contact beside the “ customer service “ people? I am missing some Guild event currency, when I contacted them they said there’s nothing they can do. I just thought it was odd , especially if they can see that something went wrong. I hit the purchase button and the in game notification told me to reset. Once I did I was missing the currency but never received the item. I purchased another it went through fine.

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like typical EA customer service. Unable to do anything and nobody to help them help you.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Did you try the "restore purchases" option in game?

Otherwise you can post on AnswersHQ and see if they can help next week when they return.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    How did you "purchase" Guild Event currency? Did you try the "restore purchases" option in game?

I think the OP means purchased something with guild currency, didn't receive it, but still lost the guild currency.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    How did you "purchase" Guild Event currency? Did you try the "restore purchases" option in game?

I think the OP means purchased something with guild currency, didn't receive it, but still lost the guild currency.

Yep, I misread it. I actually edited the post to fix it before your response but after you quoted me.