Kylo, Lando or Barriss?

Kylo, Lando, Barriss or someone else? Who should I go for next in cantina battles? Main team is.
7* Sid
7* Lumi
7* JC
6* Phasma
5* Dooku

Thanks for the input.

Replies

• Options
    Kylo
  • Options
    GS, then Dooku then if you need Jedi go for Barriss
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I was thinking Kylo, but I already have Lando 41/2* and gear 6.
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like Lando doesn't really synergize too well and isn't really a splashable character onto any squad. If you want him in particular I'd say to keep going with it because you like him, but for practicality's sake I'd go with Bariss.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Since I got Barriss even at 4 stars the GW has been way easy
  • Options
    Thanks. Don't really want Lando, just got him in a few packs. I'm halfway to Barriss.
  • Options
    All that we know so far.. GS, Dooku 1st
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I will never farm dooku. He makes my blood boil with that @$$hole saber swing on 47 counters straight. It's on principle at this point, since he's obviously good.

I'm going Lando... I like to double down on mistakes since farming My man Boba B)
  • Options
    Barriss has a leader ability called no one left behind and it heals her and other characters at the start of their turn. That ability saved so many of my characters' lives.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using Kylo in Arena and GW -- got him simply as a novelty due to the movie. Got Lumi for the Jedi event...and GW. They were right about bringing her into GW -- it deepens your bench.
  • Options
    Barriss, Barriss and Barriss.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    I have just unlocked kylo and purpled gear him. His outrage at <50%health crust for like 6k. His basic is good, if a tad weak, as you get the heal immunity. His AoE is weak as foook, but he gets retribution which gives him a chance to counter and add immunity. Has nice health, but is a bit on the slow side. Overall I am fairly pleased

However I have heard that barriss is queen of GW and I can see why:) if you need yoda as need to complete GW easier get barriss. If not maybe kylo, that is until you unlock dookus node

No experience with lando so can't help you
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    In the end get who you want. I farmed dooku since I started from hard modes as he's my favourite Star Wars villain (especially the clone wars one), and once I unlocked kylo I farmed him cus I like him too. It's a principle thing that I never farm GS etc even though it's set me back. But I play to enjoy the game too lol
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I would advise you to finish Dooku first to 7*, then go for Barriss if you need one more healer or Kylo if you need one more DPS or playing Phasma lead often.
  • Options
    Douku and GS
  • Options
    I'd farm Lando if you have RG and Poggle or plan to farm them. Offense up lando hitting twice is unreal. You will be able to pwn arena speed / cannon teams with that.

If you're having trouble in GW, I'd say barriss.

I like Kylo a lot and use him in a tanky AOE team and also great with offense up from Poggle. He's less of a standout though like Barriss in GW or Lando's AOE ... Dooku is higher utility as well and is in Cantina.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    It's a principle thing that I never farm GS etc even though it's set me back. But I play to enjoy the game too lol

I said I'd never farm Dooku, however it's far worse that I've ceded to a filthy generic bug. But if you can't beat em, join em.
  • Options
    I'll finish Dooku regardless. I have him almost to 5. I'm going after Barriss. I refuse to go after GS. It's rediculous a random big is so strong. Surely he'll be nerfed eventually.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Really depends on who you need. I farmed Kylo long ago, I hardly even use him anymore. Barriss is a godsend for daily GW completion especially with credits being so low. Dooku is another of those who are becoming more useful in arena with all the QGJ leads, and he makes GW so freaking easy. Yes he is prancing all over the screen 99% of the time but at least it isn't on the receiving end. Lando, as much as I want to continue him, I can't find a place he would be useful in with his slow speed, I rather have Old Ben.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    PhillipT57 wrote: »
    I'll finish Dooku regardless. I have him almost to 5. I'm going after Barriss. I refuse to go after GS. It's rediculous a random big is so strong. Surely he'll be nerfed eventually.

They already fixed his basic (lumped in with other toons). we'll see how he stacks after the cap increase, but I don't think they're going to nerf the bug... And don't call him Shirley.