Gear 12 Finisher Locations

Lanbo
128 posts Member
@CG_SBCrumb you stated:

There are 3 new exclusive pieces for Gear 12 finishers: Injector Head, Injector Handle, and Injector Cell. The salvages for these pieces will be obtainable through Geonosian Territory Battles rewards and the new currency from Geonosian Territory Battles, Grand Arena Championships Shipments, and farmable via PvE nodes.

Does this mean we will be able to obtain gear 12 finishers solely from farming PvE nodes or are you going to lock some pieces behind the Geonosian TB and/or new currency?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is PvE drops will be painfully low (1/6). Might also be exclusive to Hard nodes too for all we know.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    My guess is PvE drops will be painfully low (1/6). Might also be exclusive to Hard nodes too for all we know.

Maybe but as long as they're open to everyone I'll be happy. Low drops are better than not being able to get it at all.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    And it's in their best interest to make them farmable. That's money spent on crystals for refreshes. You can't directly spend money on Grand arena or TBs. Sure you can spend money to gear up for those but that's not exactly the same thing as blowing through crystals to get gear faster.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this one lately...

kEkapzC.jpg
    Still not a he.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this one lately...

kEkapzC.jpg

Yeah great advice. Let's never ask questions. Never ask for clarity. Heck let's just close the forum. No need to post up any previews either. Just drop the content in and we will make the best of it. And yes, I'm being sarcastic (and snarky). I like your pic though. Made me chuckle.