Would this work?

Buddy
197 posts Member
It’s late and I can’t sleep so if course I’m going to have my absolute best ideas at this time...

For GA: would it be hard to program something like an over/under option in the first 24h setup phase? Players signing up could pick to do GA with either all of their roster that’s, say, over 10k GP minimum, or play with only toons that are below 10k GP. The algorithm could then put together GAs out of those 2 pools. So ‘lean’ roster players can still do their thing, but people who want to would be able to actually play Mob Enforcer vs. CUP.

I feel like this would be fun, but just not sure if it would be easy to set up

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    That would be an exceedingly fiddly game of GP management that aggressively punishes investing in key toons.

What you propose would mean anyone who keeps their Revan teams sub 10k wins every GA forever.
    Post edited by YaeVizsla on
    Still not a he.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Yeessss... yes. This is true. But it also means that everyone who keeps their Revan teams sub-10k loses at everything else in the game (non GA) forever.
  • Options
    Both good points. I would rather see the 6k power min like for other modes, and have any toons below that not count against your overall GP, but that's probably too complex.