Who should I kill first

Micah_guy20206
1 posts Member
edited March 2016
If there is a team with a 6* luminara a 7* jc a 7*ds a 5*igd and a 6*kr all gear level 8 a|| level 64. Who should I kill first

Who should I kill first 30 votes

Luminara
20%
darksideHuitzyVorechgertpacuOle_Man_BourbonRex 6 votes
Jedi consular
3%
Susbirder 1 vote
Darth sidious
70%
ReynefberbertPlague_IncWillkimm98IrrlichtHershBathensZKlegenyPhippsTMGaming227rarestentMalathanaAltoon33JensxnJedirepublikirvvriMattGK20BromHeavyHitter72christopher152003Kohldog72 21 votes
Ima gun di
3%
Ello_Asty 1 vote
Kylo Ren
3%
Qleak 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    It kind of depends if in GW or arena and who your squad is.
  • Options
    agree. In GW, I would say Sid. In arena, I would say Lumi
  • Options
    Darth sidious
    There are really a lot of factors to consider. If you have two healers in your team, Sid's heal immunity will be really annoying, if you don't have healers at all - Sid can be left for later. The damage you can deal is also of huge importance: if you are able to down Kylo before Lumi's move (and her heal) - OK, if not - better start with Lumy herself. If you have Dooku or other counter-jedi heroes - leave jedies for the end, if not - it might be better to kill Luminara first...
  • Options
    Darth sidious
    I assumed gw where sid is always top priority. In arena i would stun lumi with dooku and still kill sid first.
  • Options
    Thanks. If I have darth maul, Akcbar,Jedi consular, barris, eeth koth then what would your awenser be in squad arena.
  • Options
    Darth sidious
    He's gonna dodge most of your attacks, but he needs to go. Good luck
  • Options
    Darth sidious
    Thanks. If I have darth maul, Akcbar,Jedi consular, barris, eeth koth then what would your awenser be in squad arena.
    If you have Maul - start with jedies (Lumi and JC. Ima may be left for the end). Taken into account Ackbar's ability to remove all negative effects (including heal immunity) of Sid and Barriss' ability to heal through heal immunity, Sid is one of your lesser problems. In meanwhile Kylo will attack you with his AoE; once his retribution buff gone - kill him.
  • Options
    GW - Sid, Lumi, JC, IGD, Kylo
    Squad Arena - Lumi, JC, IGD, Sid, Kylo