How not to 7* C3PO - Teebo Lead, no Logray, no Chirpa (- but yes, it's possible!)

Thought I'd share, just because I couldn't find a single instance of this being done before.
I do not recommend that anyone ever tries to do this in the future either, but if you really wanted to, you should know it has at least been done once before!

h2jg2ap5ms231.jpg

The team (all G12, Wicket and Paploo with one piece of G12+ gear):
Teebo (L)
zWicket
zPaploo
Ewok Elder
Ewok Scout

Full stats and mods I used: https://imgur.com/a/I7ssO9Q

Replies

• Options
    Thought I'd share, just because I couldn't find a single instance of this being done before.
    I do not recommend that anyone ever tries to do this in the future either, but if you really wanted to, you should know it has at least been done once before!

h2jg2ap5ms231.jpg

Teebo (L)
    zWicket
    zPaploo
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout

With 2 Zetas and G12 already....are you going to finish Chirpa and Logray anyway? :)
    Quad zeta Ewoks = underestimated TWars team!
  • Options

h2jg2ap5ms231.jpg

Teebo (L)
    zWicket
    zPaploo
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout

With 2 Zetas and G12 already....are you going to finish Chirpa and Logray anyway? :)

It actually is not underestimated. Just a shot ton of resources to get
  • Options
    I think the point Shadowscream is making is that most people underestimate Ewoks on defense, and now that OP has Threepio he should continue working to get the two members of that team that REALLY make it superb.
    But congrats on unlocking with subpar team.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I think the point Shadowscream is making is that most people underestimate Ewoks on defense, and now that OP has Threepio he should continue working to get the two members of that team that REALLY make it superb.
    But congrats on unlocking with subpar team.

Yeah, I am building up my CLS team now and it is really a game changer.
  • DarthJelly
    66 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hats off to you sir, well played.

I will say though, I did it this time around and I'd say Teebo was my MVP. zChirpa lead with Wicket, Elder, Paploo and Teebo.

All modded around 200 Speed. With them at G11 except Elder and Chirpa at G12

Teebos TM Strip, Dispel and TM Gain got me out of a few tight spots. I know he isn't the 'go to' and it's preferred to use Logray instead but don't write Teebo off. G11 modded for potency, he was a little champion that day!
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    DarthJelly wrote: »
    Hats off to you sir, well played.

I will say though, I did it this time around and I'd say Teebo was my MVP. zChirpa lead with Wicket, Elder, Paploo and Teebo.

All modded around 200 Speed. With them at G11 except Elder and Chirpa at G12

Teebos TM Strip, Dispel and TM Gain got me out of a few tight spots. I know he isn't the 'go to' and it's preferred to use Logray instead but don't write Teebo off. G11 modded for potency, he was a little champion that day!

Yep, as much hate as Teebo gets, if you have a free Boba, scav rey, fast and potent Teebo and Daka, and any other toon you want ( I like stun kits), their kits are incredibly useful for picking apart b defense teams in GA and TW. Stun offense, remove taunt and TM with Teebo, use Scab Rey and Boba to pick off.

I will keep using the Teebo and Scout once I get Logray and Wicket.
  • Options

I'll buy logray shards when I can, but to be honest I don't have much of a plan to do it any time soon! But you're right, I really should do it.. will keep it in mind!

And yes! I've never seen a single positive thing about Teebo (until now I suppose), but he definitely did have his place in pulling this off!