Grand arena championship idea

Tetra
3 posts Member
Honestly all I’m seeing is more problems with the current pitch for grand arena championships. How about this.

1.) give the players the option to pick any character with there choice of gear level and mods( kinda like test account)

2.) if the game mode is a 5v5 and 5 man squad max. Players can choose any character to fill there 25 character defense and maybe 30 characters for offense. This puts every player on the same level and gives a more true test of best of the best without the need of inflated or deflated gp.

3.) the game modes can still use the normal grand arena scoring system and can still implement the kyber ranking and rewards can be earned fairly and directly into your main game account.

Replies

• Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    The grind is real. Go improve your roster 😉
    Moreover, why 25 chars for defense???
    I have to place 7 defense squads
  • Options
    The game mode is not even released yet so here’s EA/CG’s official answer.

“We’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.
    We love that you’re just as passionate about our games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions.

That being said, we have thousands of employees worldwide who are also developing new ideas for games and game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of our creative range, we can’t take ideas or concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.”
  • Tetra
    3 posts Member
    Options
    To answer Kalano it can be more then 25 or less I should have put for example and for improving my roster that’s irrelevant with the idea I propose it completely negates f2p vs p2p it simply makes best of the best. And maybe hopefully an ea/cg will see this maybe use some of the ideas for there own to make a simpler fair game mode
  • Options
    They've already announced a new matchmaking formula awhile back that will place less value on the bottom of the roster and undergeared/underleveled characters...i.e., the ones who don't really get used in GA. So this thread seems moot.
  • Tetra
    3 posts Member
    Options
    i can’t entirely agree with you there vos but I do understand your point