on ship ability mat challenge...0 zeta drops?

Replies

• Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    thf29y9c1rkb.jpg
    va9oo7vd73a2.jpg

This gets real old.

You got mk III ability materials?? Lucky!

Seriously though, conspiracy theories aside, I am kind of hating every player that had a better drop rate me today...
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, wait. Was it: t58ptwojao0s.jpeg
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Or:inlnb89uvnvy.jpeg
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to Galaxy of heroes, enjoy your stay, we all know the devs are terrible and the drop rates suck, so what's new?
  • Options
    Buddy wrote: »
    Actually, wait. Was it: t58ptwojao0s.jpeg
    Buddy wrote: »
    Or:inlnb89uvnvy.jpeg

Lol. Look at my avatar and you’ll see why I find that humorous. :smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Welcome to Galaxy of heroes, enjoy your stay, we all know the devs are terrible and the drop rates suck, so what's new?
    I hope I see as many apology threads about how they ended up getting some zetas in the following two remaining zeta mat challenges and were too quick to complain
  • Options
    On a side note I got 2 total zetas today. First attempt was 2, second was 0.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »
    I hope I see as many apology threads about how they ended up getting some zetas in the following two remaining zeta mat challenges and were too quick to complain

I believe in unicorns too!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I, personally got 2x Zetas on today's ship challenges but a guildie of mine pulled 4x. It's all about the luck of the RNG

ydioald1qhbq.jpg

Yes you are absolutely right, 6 of my guild mates just pulled double zero's
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    wow that means the other 43 pulled > 0
  • Options
    I went to the store but they were out of avocados. I felt the need to explain that 2 x 0 = 0.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options

I know most of the posters on here are trolls. But you seem like at least a rational person. So I do think that zero drops shouldn't be this common, and I'm not the only one. The main point of this post is not to complain, but to point out that one of the main devs (Ea_carrie) actually agree's that zero drops shouldn't happen. And that the strange thing about this interview is that she didnt seem to be aware that players are still receiving zero drops.

So instead of calling people complainers, could you at least acknowledge the fact that this does seem odd...
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

I know most of the posters on here are trolls. But you seem like at least a rational person. So I do think that zero drops shouldn't be this common, and I'm not the only one. The main point of this post is not to complain, but to point out that one of the main devs (Ea_carrie) actually agree's that zero drops shouldn't happen. And that the strange thing about this interview is that she didnt seem to be aware that players are still receiving zero drops.

So instead of calling people complainers, could you at least acknowledge the fact that this does seem odd...
    Its not odd since the drop rate was always like this since challenges were made but more telling about how out of touch Carrie is with the game itself and how little she actually plays the game (like you pointed out)

The drop rates are fine as is since its been like this for over 2 years now but discussing Carrie's lack of knowledge and its implications is a separate topic

I do think it would be nice to change the drop rate to allow at least 1 zeta mat, and fortunately, a little birdie told me that CG is working on that and we should hear from them about it soon
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Zero drops aren't that common....that's why these threads are pointless. Can you honestly tell me you have never received 2, 3, or 4 Zetas in a single day? Or that while farming shards you never went 4 for 5 or 8 for 10? You cant because all you want to talk about is when rng goes against you. Post every single zeta drop for 3 months then get back to me.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    No, just the thread.

Well, you don't have to click. You've added little as usual.

Hard not to with such a descriptive title.

What does this thread add that the other 1200 threads don't?

At least if there was some aavocado in it, that would be something.

Your wish is my command...
    k0w9ve3deodf.jpg
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Even made dip this time
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    It's fun when a thread title exactly expresses how I feel about the thread.
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    On a side note I got 2 total zetas today. First attempt was 2, second was 0.

Wait, I thought 2x0=0 , so seems to me that you got 0.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    thf29y9c1rkb.jpg
    va9oo7vd73a2.jpg

This gets real old.

This gets real old.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    thf29y9c1rkb.jpg
    va9oo7vd73a2.jpg

This gets real old.

This gets real old.

I'm getting old, turned 41 about a week ago.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    thf29y9c1rkb.jpg
    va9oo7vd73a2.jpg

This gets real old.

This gets real old.

I'm getting old, turned 41 about a week ago.

Congratulations! You're not that old yet though
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options

Its not odd since the drop rate was always like this since challenges were made but more telling about how out of touch Carrie is with the game itself and how little she actually plays the game (like you pointed out)

The drop rates are fine as is since its been like this for over 2 years now but discussing Carrie's lack of knowledge and its implications is a separate topic

I do think it would be nice to change the drop rate to allow at least 1 zeta mat, and fortunately, a little birdie told me that CG is working on that and we should hear from them about it soon

Do you want to explain why you are against players getting guranteed 1 zeta mat drop per challenge. And I didnt understand that last per of your post "birdie...CG is working on"?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Zero drops aren't that common....that's why these threads are pointless. Can you honestly tell me you have never received 2, 3, or 4 Zetas in a single day? Or that while farming shards you never went 4 for 5 or 8 for 10? You cant because all you want to talk about is when rng goes against you. Post every single zeta drop for 3 months then get back to me.

Yes I have been playing for over a year, and can honestly tell you I have NEVER gotten 4 Zetas from one ship challenge. It's like I said, and have several guild members (including my leader, playing for 3 years now) that believe any Zetas gained from challenges are like a rare bonus. It is the most unreliable way to farm zeta mats in the game.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »

And for the record 0 zeta drops ARE that common...
    Post edited by Ninjah9 on
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    No, just the thread.

Well, you don't have to click. You've added little as usual.

He’s added a little excitement to this otherwise boring waste of a thread.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Meanwhile, on troll free reddit...
    Ea_carrie confirming what I was saying. And confirming that zero drops is wrong, and that it will be fixed! 👊💥 💫👹💫

j3tky5v5gpbd.jpg
    upmhr46tua7m.jpg

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

Do you want to explain why you are against players getting guranteed 1 zeta mat drop per challenge. And I didnt understand that last per of your post "birdie...CG is working on"?
    I said I would like a minimum guaranteed zeta mat (I am a player playing this game, too :wink: )

As for the birdie comment, CG_Carrie posted the following on Reddit:

l8dx3uqk8q11.png

TL;DR CG is trying to implement guaranteed 1 zeta mat as soon as they can
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Troll free reddit.

Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ea_carrie confirming what I was saying. And confirming that zero drops is wrong, and that it will be fixed! 👊💥 💫👹💫
    Maybe you should stick to troll free reddit from now on. You make a lot of excellent suggestions, and devs never listen to us here. Sounds like your voice would be heard there
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe you should stick to troll free reddit from now on. You make a lot of excellent suggestions, and devs never listen to us here. Sounds like your voice would be heard there

Thanks, I post on both just in case. But yea, this forum is a straight up troll den 👹👹👹
    The only problem with reddit, is that a good post can get buried by 50 people posting their first cls unlock, lol