Mk5 Stun Guns

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
Make these more farmable please...I need a million of them and I've already spent over 3000 crystals this month buying them. I have currency saved up for all shops so I can buy them, but I'm done spending cash on these because every character needs at least 2. Double the drop rate for these and I'll still be farming for the next 2 years.
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    If they would just put them in the guild store, it would make it so much easier
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I need a million of them and I've already spent over 3000 crystals this month buying them.

This is why they won't make them more farmable right here ^ They need to make money for there to be a game.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Make these more farmable please...I need a million of them and I've already spent over 3000 crystals this month buying them. I have currency saved up for all shops so I can buy them, but I'm done spending cash on these because every character needs at least 2. Double the drop rate for these and I'll still be farming for the next 2 years.
    Thanks
    Your post is the evidence they need to NOT make them more farmable
  • Options
    Stun guns are cancer. Im at the point where I've got 700+ carbantis and 400+ golden eyeballs laying around cause i cant promote anything without stun guns anyway
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Your post is the evidence they need to NOT make them more farmable

Perhaps they should try it though due to the fact that when they used dollars as an option to give you an edge over your opponents rather than a requirement to just compete, their financials performed much better. Perhaps reverting back to that model would prove beneficial for them. This would be a step in that direction. Helping your customers helps your business. It's always been that way.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    They seriously need to make gear 9-11 much quicker. It's like the weekly events are made for when the gear cap was 8 and we get everything for 1 thru 8, but we genuinely need those weekly gear events to have a chance at the stuff we actually need.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Krokovich wrote: »
    Stun guns are cancer.

Get a sense of perspective please.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I’ve got 277 stun guns but only 40 carbantis. I need more carbantis!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/