Can we end double drops early?

Prev1
It is making me extremely unlucky.

since double drops has started my average shard drops have significantly dropped over two accounts, while my goose egg pulls have tripled.

My cantina drop avg went from 8 shards a day to 4, except for the first day of the double cantina from which I actually pulled like 20 shards on both accounts. the next day 2 from each on two refreshes each.

I don't know why it just seems like my luck just dries up with double drops, maybe mobile gamer can explain it. (tin foil hat time). But I would really like to go back to the single drop rate it was soo much better.Progression is way too slow as it is, why make it slower.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Individual "Opt Out" button for special rewards. Cannot be undone and asks you to confirm prior to selecting.

Have at 'er!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are unlucky today during double drops, you would've been just as unlucky if there was no double drops

Its just RNG, your bad luck today, would even out by having a really good luck another day
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Aye, but would he have spent the refresh crystals for no extra probability?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »

Then don't. Isnt that the same as ending them early?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Whoa, whoa. No logic here, please.
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    Options
    I just have one word for you: 🙄
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    The extra rolls were still fair rolls, even if they rolled badly. The probability was there.
    Still not a he.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    0/0
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, OP, for you alone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I thought this was going to be because you spent too much. I’ve spent 2,000 crystals but I just can’t help myself 😂
  • Options
    This bad luck does NOT even out. Statistically speaking, you need to repeat it enough times (around at least 30) for it to even out.

Zeta mat challenge was available only four times with double drops.. And it is gone.

I got zero zeta mats during the whole time. I would have gotten 16. Others have gotten 16!

Now they will remove the chance of getting 0, so everyone will get 1.

We will all be equals from now on, except that someone has 16 more zeta mats than me.

Where. Are. My. Zeta. Mats?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Can we end whining about double drops early?

It's making me extremely nauseous.
  • Options
    No.
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I’d be happy to have an option turns off the AI adjustment engine. This game has turned into an xfiles Area 51 episode. The truth is out there.
  • Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    It is making me extremely unlucky.

since double drops has started my average shard drops have significantly dropped over two accounts, while my goose egg pulls have tripled.

My cantina drop avg went from 8 shards a day to 4, except for the first day of the double cantina from which I actually pulled like 20 shards on both accounts. the next day 2 from each on two refreshes each.

I don't know why it just seems like my luck just dries up with double drops, maybe mobile gamer can explain it. (tin foil hat time). But I would really like to go back to the single drop rate it was soo much better.Progression is way too slow as it is, why make it slower.

Agreed. When you've been grinding the same node for months, you notice when it goes to half. Half of extremely rare success is..... ridiculous.

I'm level 85, 2mil GP. It's crazy to me to use 120+ energy to get 3-5 pieces of very common level 1-2 gear. I'm blown away by how bad the drops are for stuff that just shouldn't be. If its a 6-8 energy node, drops need to be doubled.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Can we end whining about double drops early?

It's making me extremely nauseous.

no
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    If you are unlucky today during double drops, you would've been just as unlucky if there was no double drops

Its just RNG, your bad luck today, would even out by having a really good luck another day

shill, the point of the post is to point out that it really isn't rng.
  • Banmeong
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. I would like no double drop at all. Always drop at least 1-2 shard before (hard node). In Cantina I consider myself pretty lucky to get average 20 shards per day (300 crystal refresh).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

that's a well concealed point you made there, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    I just had four 0 for 5 sims in a row. It's terrible.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

Or perhaps your lucky rabbit's foot just ran out of magic and you need to go find the little Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow to get it recharged. :D
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Or perhaps your lucky rabbit's foot just ran out of magic and you need to go find the little Leprechaun at the end of the rainbow to get it recharged. :D

Those guys are scammers, you can't recharge a rabbit's foot. Getting a new one is the way to go, trust me on that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

So the point of your post is you are wrong.

Calling someone a shill is the quickest way to admit it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Those guys are scammers, you can't recharge a rabbit's foot. Getting a new one is the way to go, trust me on that.
    I believe Rabbits everywhere would disagree with you. ;)
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTx1MtSNqnU

I hope CG modifies my RNG to double drop RNG all the time!
  • Options
    God must love whiners because this game has so many of them.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    The thing I wish we had was a way of dismissing an event icon. I don’t have enough stars to progress the Darth Revan event, but its icon is up there superseding all other active events until Wednesday....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    And when you're done, you've got fur enough for a lovely pair of mittens, about three pounds of meat, some nice bones for broth, a bit of marrow. Mix a little vinegar into the blood as an anticoagulant, add that to the broth. Rabbits have great drop rates.
    Still not a he.
This discussion has been closed.