Excitement!

Prev1
I don't know how the rest of the community feels, but for the first time in many months, I'm excited about this game.

Shaak Ti is nice, and hopefully, we will get some much-needed clone reworks soon.

Geonosian Brood Alpha is a character I didn't think I would care about, but his design, animations, and mechanics seem extremely cool to me. Every time the Geos use an ability, they all assist and all of their health is equalized! That's insane! Aside from the Triumvirate, I can only see Jedi Revan countering this team by marking and quickly taking out GBA. On top of that, a 6th unit that basically is always taunting.

I've also been enjoying how much information we've been getting. Some of it, like G13, is bad news, but after the whole thing with Malak and the 8 to 5 debacle, more communication is definitely a plus.

Does anyone else feel this way? Are you guys excited about the Geonosians? Do you think you'll need to spend hundreds of dollars to seven-star GBA in order to get any use out of them? Let me know.
I AM the High Ground

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is exciting. I didn't know prequel content would excite me as much as it is. Earlier today I was wondering I would flip my mind if Quinlan Vos drops to the game in the near future. Not knowing what toons we are going to get from the LS side is what's driving me
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, excitement is high. Communication from CG is at an all time high. I got a raise at work. My wife still loves me and my dogs are healthy. It's a good week!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I m not so excited. All we got since Padme event is Shaak Ti i guess and some double drops.

If they bring a 5th toon to complete Padme squad i ll be excited
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I m not so excited. All we got since Padme event is Shaak Ti i guess and some double drops.

If they bring a 5th toon to complete Padme squad i ll be excited

Grandhamster Yoda already exists.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Yes definitely some good things headed our way. Be fun to work on some new squads again and I'm really looking forward to GA championship
  • Options
    I'll hop on this train.. Excited for the Geo TB, but even more so since they mentioned a new cap ship! Please give more ship content though.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    And 6 zetas a week guaranteed now!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I'll hop on this train.. Excited for the Geo TB, but even more so since they mentioned a new cap ship! Please give more ship content though.

I never cared for ships, but I'm secretly excited for GKs ship. (It's secret so I'll say it here but not on reddit).
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Be sure to check back in with us over the next two weeks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I never cared for ships, but I'm secretly excited for GKs ship. (It's secret so I'll say it here but not on reddit).

Well, whether you like ships or not it is an integral part of the game that currently sucks, albeit improving.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I was psyched about GR new toons and rework. I had 0 care for Separatists. But now I'm excited for both. We will see if they deliver but I am reaching BH rework levels of excitement.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    This is exciting. I didn't know prequel content would excite me as much as it is. Earlier today I was wondering I would flip my mind if Quinlan Vos drops to the game in the near future. Not knowing what toons we are going to get from the LS side is what's driving me

I second a Quinlan Vos character in the game!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I'm definitely hyped to be working towards something again, especially now that building OR heroes towards Darth Revan and Malak is now done. I've been working on separatists and a padme squad which has been fun - building non-meta teams doesn't have the pressure that working on arena teams have.

But please, make the new purple gear available in the new stores and limit its use in new heroes. It's really dampened my enthusiasm for them. Having the new brood alpha need as many as Shaak Ti did would really gum up the process of prepping for the GeoTB.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    AND RAPTORS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP WOOOOO

boo this man!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    1. Learn to spell
    2. But nah
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm excited. I was at an all time low for the game in the Revan era, but excited to finally get away from KOTOR. That was the longest era the game has ever had, it seemed.
  • Options
    Looking forward to Clone Wars era to have it’s time in the sun.

1lut8pg3wxhy.jpeg
  • Options
    gpeeee wrote: »
    Yes, I'm excited. I was at an all time low for the game in the Revan era, but excited to finally get away from KOTOR. That was the longest era the game has ever had, it seemed.

Best era in my opinion. Old Republic > everything else. But Clone Wars is a close second to OR so Im still happy about the new content.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Best era in my opinion. Old Republic > everything else. But Clone Wars is a close second to OR so Im still happy about the new content.

They didn't make an Imperial Sniper, therefore I hate everything about this Old Republic Era. Boooooooo…….

Or the Bounty Hunter whose plan to triangulate a sniper was to wander around the planet getting shot by him. Man that was a fun questline...
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

They didn't make an Imperial Sniper, therefore I hate everything about this Old Republic Era. Boooooooo…….

Or the Bounty Hunter whose plan to triangulate a sniper was to wander around the planet getting shot by him. Man that was a fun questline...

I never played as a Bounty Hunter, its been quite awhile since I've played the MMO, may need to get back into it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

I never played as a Bounty Hunter, its been quite awhile since I've played the MMO, may need to get back into it.

Bounty Hunter was helllllllla fun! One of your sidekicks is Vash the Stampede!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

You're making that up right? The character from Trigun?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

You're making that up right? The character from Trigun?

Well. The voice actor, anyway :)
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    1. Learn to spell
    2. But nah

What did I spell wrong???????
    I AM the High Ground
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    1. Learn to spell
    2. But nah

What did I spell wrong???????

Here’s and bandwagoner.

Well, that’s what the person he replied to spelled wrong.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I got excited when things slowed down after Padme so I could work on some stuff I wanted to for a change instead of just building teams for legendary and journey heroes.