What you love and hate most about this game ?

Comment thing you love and hate most about the game.

For me it is-
Love: Community of the game.
Hate: F2P are struggling these days.

Replies

• Options
    Love(d) - Grand Arena, best part of the game for me, it is the ultimate test of your squads you worked so **** hard on. Also coming up with new combos, building a new team testing it out, getting a high raid score, TW.

Hate - most of everything else, especially the gear bottleneck, the atrocious rng, and the very annoying sith raid. Honestly could they have come up with a more frustrating set of mechanics, challenging is 1 thing, but this just takes the cake for annoying and the rng is worse here than anywhere else which really kills any fun there could have been
  • Options
    Love: the idea of the game. It's a great concept, and playing is tons of fun until...
    Hate: the implementation of the game. As with most mobile games, the price to progress gets too steep too fast.
  • Options
    Is it weird to love the Hoth battles? Because I do? I also love collecting, farming, building. I love the art and animation. I love the challenge and the progression. I like cool teams that do cool stuff :)

Hate? Nothing. Wouldn't play it if I hated it. That would be silly.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Is it weird to love the Hoth battles? Because I do? I also love collecting, farming, building. I love the art and animation. I love the challenge and the progression. I like cool teams that do cool stuff :)

Hate? Nothing. Wouldn't play it if I hated it. That would be silly.

Nah, I like Hoth too, but looking forward to a change. Also with a game this broad, it's ok to hate a certain aspect, such as ships.
  • Options
    Love: The F2P long- and short-term strategizing and resource management.

Hate: Daily payouts controlling when to play my game.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Love : avocados

Hate: when I run out of guacamole

But seriously I love how the game is evolving again. Sure there are certain things I would do differently but overall I believe this game is heading in a good direction and I love playing it.

As for hate, I really dont hate any part of it. Maybe my biggest peave would be how stale certain events have become such as assault battles and raids. I realize they have to balance content for all levels of players but it would be nice to get some truly challenging content again on par with the malak event. Hopefully the new TB brings a bit of that
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I think the thing I hate the most about games like this is the fact that they don't give you much energy at all in the grand scheme I know it makes money to get payers paying for more energy but it really lowers potential play time for the game, compare if to older energy games like injustice on tablet or mobile you get energy at a rate so quick that if you left the game for an hour you'd be able to go back on and have some fun doing more battles
  • Options
    Hate: the Sith Triumvirate raid.
    Love: everything that's not the Sith Triumvirate raid.
  • Options
    Love: The animations in this game, they never seize to amaze us with character abilities,backgrounds and it's just visually pleasing.

Hate: The tip of the spear :wink:
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Hate: the Sith Triumvirate raid.
    Love: everything that's not the Sith Triumvirate raid.

Oh yeah, there's definitely an element of this for me...the Sith Riad is still just dull, dull, dull pointless torture.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Love: The forums
    Hate: The forums
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Love: The forums
    Hate: The forums

You're probably why we all feel the same way ;)