Arena shipments.

Got Nute to 4* about 8 days of work. Idk this speed meta isn't going anywhere and I liked asoka so I want a jedi team. Is koth worth it? Or should I keep at Grand Master Nute the swoot diddly doot?

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Eeth. He is just "stunning" per his new description. Admire in awe.
  • Options
    I'm using my arena tokens to trade for shard shop tokens, got 8 vader shards in the last 5 days. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking of blowing Arena and GW tokens on the shard shop...but I am not sure 10 bad shards is worth 1 good shard. Or if GG is worth 15 meh to bad heroes that may get meta adjusted.
  • Options
    GG is not worth it currently. I am farming Han for when the meta slows down and Asajj for GW. And keeping 300-600 shard store credits for Vader or Rey.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    GG is not worth it currently. I am farming Han for when the meta slows down and Asajj for GW. And keeping 300-600 shard store credits for Vader or Rey.

I have thought about making exceptions for Rey and Vader.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »

I actually buy Resistance Trooper too, but not because I really want to play it, but because it's just SOOOO slow with 1 node.

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Randall wrote: »

I actually buy Resistance Trooper too, but not because I really want to play it, but because it's just SOOOO slow with 1 node.

3a and 3a while the same are 2 nodes.