Daka revive bugged?

Raden
18 posts Member
Anyone else having issues with Daka's revive? I've been playing literally since the update and neither her passive nor her active revives have kicked in. Am I just hated by the RNG gods to the point where 20+ heals with a 35% chance and 1-4 downed allies at a time for it to proc on being ignored and COUNTLESS allies fallen(not including herself anymore with the update, which I'm fine with honestly) before her with a 10% and still nothing?

Replies

• Options
    Ya I'm with you on this, her revives definitely seem bugged. The 35% skill feels more like 10% and her 10% passive feels more like 1%. It's not hard to miss this problem staring you in the face when Boba Fett's goes unchecked. I played a GW match where the enemy Fett self revived 4 times... IN A ROW!!!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I've not seen a problem with my lady reviving characters, but I just promoted her to 7* just before this last update. I had been around #100 in the rankings, but yesterday and today I can't win a single arena fight. Not one. #194 now. :s
  • Options
    @Ouchie I was having that problem right after the update. Seems to have gotten better today. As for Daka my passive and heal revives have always been on the low end, but it does seem to be even less now. I think I have revived 1 character since the update. That includes GW and arena.
  • Options
    I have YET to have Daka revive someone during arena.
    Ever.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's so weird @Kallenj12 because I was #100 pushing into the 90s and 80s because my Kylo got 7* last week. I promoted Daka to 7* three days ago thinking that I might break #50 in the ranks. But I just plummeted and can't win anything in arena now.
  • Options
    @Ouchie I'm still working on her 7th * half way there. AI RNG post update was killing me.... Literally, every match. Last night and today much better so far. Just pray to the RNG gods and hope it gets better. Any other changes to team comp? Upgraded skills?
  • Raden
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen the AI Daka's revive but mine has not revived anyone once since the update, I'm talking 30 or more chances with the 35% and the i cant even imagine how many chances the passive had.