All towards raid tickets, time to get with the times

Seeing as there is now 4 types of energy to spend in the game and only two of these count towards raid tickets, dont see why they all cant count towards raid tickets or at least one of the new ones.

Would allow more raids thus more gear thus lowing all the lack of gear complaints (maybe)
I don't think it would lower anyone's spending as people will buy refreshes regardless

Thoughts? Pros/cons

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Raids have a limit too, more tickets would not mean more raids.

This system also is in place to drive players that want to stay at the max number of raids to spend on 1 refresh. Meaning they will not increase the tickets that count towards raids, without raising the cost of raids....

You are likely correct it wouldnt necessarily reduce the spending of crystals it would just change it and people would spend them anyway, but I dont see them changing it based on this fact.

The general trend they go for, which we are seeing with G13, is to make old content easier and then introduce new content to add to income.
  • Options
    But it would be helpful to be able to cut some people a bit of slack. Like each member's contribution counting to 650 tickets, but capped at a maximum of 30K. So that people can be afk for a bit without hurting the guild.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    But it would be helpful to be able to cut some people a bit of slack. Like each member's contribution counting to 650 tickets, but capped at a maximum of 30K. So that people can be afk for a bit without hurting the guild.

+1
  • Options
    That would be excellent.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    I agree with the idea, since my farming/5 daily refreshes of a fleet battles SHOULD count towards my daily energy use progress...
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Free energy + one 50 crystal refresh (maybe not even daily) = 600 tickets.

I never understood this complaint.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You are asking for more free rewards, essentially. From the clues shown from CG these last months, can you guess the answer? ;D
  • Options
    This would help low to mid level guilds. This isn't a 'complaint' for the big guys but for the little guys. Everyone always forgets the little guys, i myself am i medium ish guy so im going alright but all those on their high horses never seem to look down
    ;)
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    What does that have to do with getting 600 tickets?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What does that have to do with getting 600 tickets?

They want to raid more often, which due to the raid lock also is not necessarily about getting your 600 tickets...... ok it is but you get what I mean.

OP, the dev team has stated they have no plans of changing the pace of raids. It doesnt have anything to do with 600. In an interview a while back they even talked about including the other energy, but in the same breath spoke about the cost of raids increasing to keep the pace.

The general plans they have spoken about when it comes to increasing income of gear, they speak about adding new things and making old stuff easier or simmable.