600 daily tickets bugged?

X3ina
108 posts Member
Hello, last week or so i started getting personal notifications from my officers due to low tickets outcome. But i'm 100% sure that i spend crystals to get the train rolling, and last time when i was notified i took a screenshot. On that screenshot i made like 450ish tickets while people that lets say invested less were at 600, on top of that i was on a top spot for guild currency.
Here is some proof, and i hope i won't be banned or something for naming and shaming or whatever else:
yfd71rg599b4.jpg
b7tq2koyj702.jpg
Today's:c1510qfrsynm.jpg
My tickets:xmxkr45lw0q4.jpg
Guy with less spent energy:4k99l8am16w0.jpg
To summ it all, what is happening lol?

Replies

• Options
    Yesterday or two days ago one of my guild made 606 tickets
  • Options
    The list on the right is contribution to the guild activity. The list on the left is energy spent. They are not related to each other.

For example, when the guild activity is Arena battles, the list on the right will show how many battles you've attempted. It is in no way related to how much energy or how many raid tickets you've generated.

To track your 600 look at the list on the left and only the list on the left. The x/600 tells you how much energy you've used, and therefore how many raid tickets you've generated.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Raid tickets only accumulate when you spend regular and cantina table energy.

The guild activity is just the particular energy needed for that activity, which may include ship or mod energy.

When you click on the top bar it's only showing the use of regular and cantina.

The second bar shows the listing of the particular energy used for the guild activity.
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    The list on the right is contribution to the guild activity. The list on the left is energy spent. They are not related to each other.

For example, when the guild activity is Arena battles, the list on the right will show how many battles you've attempted. It is in no way related to how much energy or how many raid tickets you've generated.

To track your 600 look at the list on the left and only the list on the left. The x/600 tells you how much energy you've used, and therefore how many raid tickets you've generated.

So my 11 battles generate less tickets than some peoples 1 battle? Hmm, okay. I should stop doing refreshes then
  • Options
    X3ina wrote: »

So my 11 battles generate less tickets than some peoples 1 battle? Hmm, okay. I should stop doing refreshes then

Nobody's battles generate any tickets. Only Light Side, Dark Side, and Cantina nodes generate tickets. If you spend 12 energy on a Cantina node you generate 12 raids tickets.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

Your 11 battles generate guild currency, not tickets.
    Your spending of regular and cantina energy directly equate to your generation of tickets at a cap of 600
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options

Nevermind, im a noob xD. Thanks for the replies, i got it now😂
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno can you please delete this post)
This discussion has been closed.