Territory War Commands Issue

Dnoff423
403 posts Member
I am an officer in a guild and for the first time ever since we have been able to issue commands and prohibit territories I have been prompted with this message when trying to prohibit a territory

c6hhg4bpyoju.png

Is anyone else seeing this? It used to just let me close down a territory without entering a command now it is making me type something.

NOT complaining because this is just a minor inconvenience, just want to know if this is a glitch or if this is WAI.

Replies

• Options
    Yup, looks like a new change. I never put text on my attack focus command but now it's making me type something. Stupid.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    You should just type: fight.
    But in all seriousness, I believe it would help to clarify for the members of the guild what you need them to do. Although it is a bit more inconvenient.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Its a stupid bug/change
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    But in all seriousness, I believe it would help to clarify for the members of the guild what you need them to do. Although it is a bit more inconvenient.

It's dumb to require it though. Hopefully just a bug.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

It's dumb to require it though. Hopefully just a bug.

I would assume it's because of the sad emoji thing in chat.
  • Options

Why do you need to type to 'clarify'? Isn't it pretty obvious if one zone has a block on it and one zone has a yellow circle what the intention is?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I typed "Keel Dem!"
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    It makes sense for defense, but it's not as useful for offense. If there were separate saved Messages for offense at least I could spam DO NOT PRELOAD TM, but there's already not enough to cover all the defensive assignments for 10 areas with 6.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    Options
    We use a separate communication app for the in depth instructions we usually just use the prohibit on the war page so people know not to place squads there without express authorization. So we normally just need to click the prohibit button and generally don't enter commands there.

Again just a minor inconvenience but just want to know if it is a bug or not @CG_SBCrumb