Raid han and speed

My raid han is currently 2 gear away from being completely gear 12+ and his skills are maxed. He's been pretty much my go to smuggler/rebel for all related events thanks in part to his ability to attack faster than other toons but I sometimes feel like his damage output is a little lacking. Mind you my current mod setup doesnt rely on speed but it's kind of all over the place given i was still trying to understand the more in depth mechanics of mods at the time i moded him. My main concern is determining if I should focus on just going for an offensive build seeing that speed isn't much of an issue.

Replies

• Options
    Mod him for CC/CD, with a CD triangle primary and speed. You'll generally pair him with Chewie, so the more Han goes, the more Chewie assists.
  • Options
    High offense secondaries, offense prime arrow and cross.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    If you are limited on good damage Mods with speed secondaries - put max damage on Chewie and a speed set with crit damage triangle on Han. You can upgrade Han with max damage later. Everytime Han shoots Chewie shoots so you want Han fast and chewies speed is less important.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Listen to @VonZant , if nobody else. He knows what he’s talking about.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Yep, the 216 CD is a no brainer, fast as possible = moar damage output, especially from toons like Han that get TM bonuses from his kit and other synergies. He's not just a glass canon, he is a ridulously CLS/Chewie synergistic glass canon. But, having his potency at 40-60% has benefit too for the extra stun. Mine has a potency cross primary and offset type potency for 52%. His double tap and chewie.get many toons down quick, and pulverize usually finishes him.

His kit is not FOTP. He isn't just burst damage. You can use him that way, but my CLS team only has 1 g12 toon so far: CLS. It takes out a lot of good teams cause I respect.the entire kit.

Just a thought.