Sincere Request: please add Wampas

For those of us trying to complete the already ridiculous Boba Fett quest requirement of defeating 50 Wampas, the move to new TB map removes 80% of our Wampa battling opportunities (unless of course, you are throwing us a curve ball and adding Wampas to Geonosis)

Please add a periodic event (beyond Galactic Bounties) that includes more than 1 Wampa to fight to make this possible to complete in less than a year.

Yes I understand we have the option to still run Hoth TB, but let’s be realistic. No guild would choose to go back to Hoth just for that quest and give up the new rewards. Yes I understand I can abandon the quest but I “only” need 14 more Wampas to finish it. Help!!

Replies

• Options
    Wampas on Geonosis? 👀😂
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Wampas on Geonosis? 👀😂

Maybe like a zoo?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Wow... Im really glad I finished that quest now.. That sucks
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    why is it so hard for people to just lower their arena rank for like a few days to two weeks to the 500-200 range (approximately with revan being common you might need to go to the 1000-500 range idk) but you will find a wampa somewhere their and you can just battle them at least 5 times a day. its better then getting like 5 wampas a month from TB only.

if you want the quest you either need to sacrafice some crystal payouts, or just go to a guild only doing hoth. it isnt likely that we will get any new nodes for cantina/darkside where you can fight some wampas any time soon.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cliff_wampa

They could put Wampas on Geonosis if they really want to!

I also recall Carrie saying Shadows of the Empire is her favorite Star Wars game. Carrie, please make this happen 😁
  • Options
    Also while you're at it, give us an Endor raid where we fight a Gorax! 💪💪
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Just need to talk to members of your shard chat....I have helped people out before by putting a wamp in the arena
  • Options
    Lol ok thanks Kokie... I will ping you if I can ever get into the top 20 again :)
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    kurtisblow wrote: »
    Lol ok thanks Kokie... I will ping you if I can ever get into the top 20 again :)

Anytime
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    You get DR yet @kurtisblow