108 posts Member
edited June 2019
Really great job here
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Not until they fix all future loops first.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Weighing the issues. GA and Geo would be the smarter thing to be focused on really. T13 is going to bring on a whole lot worse issues for HSTR single clearing.
  • Options
    They clearly stated in the post about the loop that they would not be addressing this loop until after the release of Geo TB. Seeing as TB has not been released yet, why would you expect them to have fixed the loop yet?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty cut and dry really. 3g69uh9273i0.jpg

So what....we should read BEFORE making posts about the devs not doing their jobs??? Nonsense
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    Options
    maybe if they had a real test department they would not continue to release loops like this
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Decay wrote: »
    maybe if they had a real test department they would not continue to release loops like this

Or maybe the game mechanics are incredibly complex and sometimes things slip by?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they don't mess up. (See my first response to your thread). But out of everything, this is a silly thing to pick on. Especially since it helps us all. Everyone complains the sith raid is too hard/long/boring and here is something to help with that, and you complain about it?
  • Options
    Frankly I’d prefer they leave it as it is. Hsith is a boring raid and frankly anything that helps beat it faster is fair game.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

So what....we should read BEFORE making posts about the devs not doing their jobs??? Nonsense

Don't forget the next part "if or how we plan on addressing it". The "if" being very important. We know from history that they are most concerned about loops when the content is the end game, once they have moved beyond it... It's sidelined. The pit has a loop... It's called sim.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

We have an answer. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.