Meta Diversity?!

With the new GG/Magnaguard buff and G12 fillers along with Wat Tambor (eventually...like probably 6 months for most guilds), are we finally going to see some meta diversity? GG seems like he's finally going to be the Jedi killer that Ahnald and others thought he'd be with his initial rework. Padme can already reliably take out DR/Malak teams. And JKR is still tough against almost anyone (not sure how well Padme holds up against the JKR teams as I've really only seen people talk about her killing DR).

I think Wat Tambor will likely be very interesting and likely find his way onto "meta" teams once people can acquire and gear him (hopefully he's viable at low stars).

Do people think that CG has finally brought some diversity to the "meta"? Which also makes one think about the term meta...and if we have 4 teams able to paper rock scissors each other, is there really a "meta" anymore?

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt Wat Tambor will be meta. He doesn't seem like a set of mechanics the AI will use well.
    Still not a he.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Wat Tambor in a JKR team will make JKR meta for another 6 months.
  • Options
    JKR
    DR
    Padme
    GG
    Maybe
  • Options
    Let’s first understand what the term META means in SWGOH. Meta is an acronym for Monetarliy Earned Tactical Advantage...
  • Options
    Let’s first understand what the term META means in SWGOH. Meta is an acronym for Monetarliy Earned Tactical Advantage...

Hahahaha! I've actually never seen that before! Made me laugh so hard I spit out my coffee