A chance to do friendly battles vs people in ur guild

delisleba
27 posts Member
edited June 2019
Hey bread crumbs or whoever. Any chance u can add a holo table to fight squads of other guild members. It would be nice to fight squads u dont see much or find out who has the best jedi squad etc.. A few minutes simming this and that and I'm done for hours.

Replies

• Options
    People have been asking for years. They won't ever put in functionality which doesn't generate revenue.
  • Options
    I have more interesting idea - ability to "borrow" your toons to another guildmate for arena, for example, you have DRevan team and don't need Revan, you can "borrow" him to guildmate that don't have him, and receiving then small part of his arena reward.
  • Options
    Armatores wrote: »
    I have more interesting idea - ability to "borrow" your toons to another guildmate for arena, for example, you have DRevan team and don't need Revan, you can "borrow" him to guildmate that don't have him, and receiving then small part of his arena reward.

"more interesting" is your opinion. Personally that sounds silly.
  • Options
    Here is an idea: If you have reached the amount of GW wins to be able to sim, why not make all the teams you face a random assortment of your guildmates Arena teams? That would give the players something close to what they want and require less work than a separate arena.
    If you can't beat a team you still get to sim to finish.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    StGregory wrote: »
    Here is an idea: If you have reached the amount of GW wins to be able to sim, why not make all the teams you face a random assortment of your guildmates Arena teams? That would give the players something close to what they want and require less work than a separate arena.
    If you can't beat a team you still get to sim to finish.

You have seen any form of diversity in arena ? I don't . It's DR, Revan and few Padmé or Grievous...
    After 4 battles, you gonna fight the same squad again and again but with fewer toons ...
  • DavieJG
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Inter guild battles generate no direct revenue but it is naive to think that people won't spend more to be top in their guild or wouldn't spend more as a consequence of spending more time with the game.
  • Options
    It would help when u wait 6 weeks for GA and still waiting. Just wishing I guess
  • Options
    They could charge 5 crystals per battle. It could be a source of revenue for them that way.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input folks. Never give much thought to money only features. I spend like a $100 a year so nothing important but people like me might spend a bit more if we had more to do. I really would enjoy fighting guild mates for testing and bragging. Might even spend more to get a better team over a guild mate. I realize I'll never be a big arena contender just spending a little here and there but in my guild maybe. So it might make revenue...