I need ship advice

Here is my ship roster.
https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/ships/
Currently lingering around 450.
Trying to get ghost and Phantom 5* before end of Chimaera.
I might get a 5/6* Thrawn this round.
HMF seems far off.
Open to short term and long term suggestions

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Going to be tough with that roster but I see 2 options. I didnt look at your pilots so pick which one is best:

Mace timeout fleet - Google some old videos. Should work with even 3* Anakin off of the bench. Its not meta anymore but its a tough fleet.

Also TFP + Poe is a viable option to beat HMF fleets or anyone really as you can nuke a starter. Have to look it up because requires you to remove some mods from Poe I think to make sure he goes after TFP.

Need to get one of your caps to 7* asap. You may get lucky and we get a Mace rework so he is worth gearing and some new GR ships. That looks like your closest fleet.

Fleet is worth the investment because of the zeta return. And depending on your shard it's much easier to take top 100-50 in fleet than it is in arena.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I will go for the Anakin timeout team. I think it is closest. And Anakin is a thing now.
    Well, it would stink to bring my TFP up to Poe
    eroi4wder5b1.png
    869fvt6p73lb.png
    I missed out on 7*ing my mace last week or 2
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @VonZant I just 7*ed Poe's ship. Just got my best Fleet rank ever. 277
    Bossk ship is still 5*
    Rey Falcon is still 5* and she is G11
    R Pilot is still G11
    Ahsoka Tano is G10
    Plo is g10 or 11.
    Mace is G10 or 11 and cap ship 6*.
    If I brought them all to G12 and 7* how competitive would they be?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Definitely max Bossk. Ahsoka and Plo are probably safe too as they are good ships. I would wait on Mace and the rest. See what his rework brings.